Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thunder B 'Grenades'

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

ive lost 3 of them in the exact same way,zoxna all the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    another thing i wanted to ask you all was how do you find your grenades after you chuck them and can't pick them up straight away. do you use high vis material or pant or what. i only ask because i only have used my grenades in the warehouse.:)

Me I just remember where I throw my €35 :D. But seriously just remember where you throw it, or at least the general area. I've never managed to loose one so far. Although I normally use them for room clearance, so they're generally in the room I throw them in.

But what some people do is paint underneath the spoon a bright illuminous colour that way you can't see it till the grenade goes off and it doesn't look like your running around with a bunch of highlighters strapped to your chest ;).
    Beez wrote: »
    What Irish shop supplies these?

SEAirsoft sell them and I'm not 100% sure but I think Paul at HRTA also has a few for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

check out how strong these babies out, i tried it inside my bin, the plastic base got all blown out

DSC03464.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

@ Gian: EPIC BIN FAIL! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

holy crap gian you should have video'ed that it would have been cool

@ stephen thank you?

@ snakedoc infact i do have a video of it bursting out of the bin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

gian wrote: »
    @ stephen thank you?

@ snakedoc infact i do have a video of it bursting out of the bin

the only thing that would of caused the bin was the percussion wave from the grenade going off was the bin lid closed?.

upload the video when you get the chance as it will be interesting to see

@andy g yep it was closed

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

hey dont the bins take a beating to a normal rifle anyway? Doesn't mean that the grenade is over the limit.
    Btw, is red gas useable in the grenades without putting them over the limit or causing ridiculous damage to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    hey dont the bins take a beating to a normal rifle anyway? Doesn't mean that the grenade is over the limit.
    Btw, is red gas useable in the grenades without putting them over the limit or causing ridiculous damage to them?

These are Thunder B's.....They only take CO2 cartridges, and if you put BB's in them they would be over the limit, hence why your not meant to put BB's in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

was in my friends yard recently,set one off and the core took off
    half an hour of looking and no joy:mad:

MIA do a light blue (robins egg) shell. Not very tactical, but easy to find. I use those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Paterson

chris20 wrote: »
    ive lost 3 of them in the exact same way,zoxna all the way :)

whats zoxna?

GRANAMINI_LIT_2.jpg
    Paterson wrote: »
    whats zoxna?

this baby is the zoxna :) 216bbs,ultra reliable,best grenade ya can get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

GRANAMINI_LIT_2.jpg

There heavy feckers tho :eek:

they might be a bit heavier than the thunder b's but when you throw a zoxna you know its going to go off every time :) so its worth carrying it around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

And when ya see one coming into a room your like oh sh1t :P

exactly,throw an empty one in and they will still run out of the room hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Paterson

GRANAMINI_LIT_2.jpg

Where can you get them?

i picked one up here on boards,im sure if ya set up a wanted add in the adverts section ya might pick one up,but here is the link to the zoxna website :)

http://zoxna.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

out of 7 thrown grenade today only 2 were not duds until I used the toilet paper trick. Nice ones guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement