Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing bras

• 30-12-2009 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Are there any shops that sell nursing bras in Dungarvan? Can't seem to find any. If not, does anyone know of any places in Waterford City? (not Mothercare please). Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

try shaws -

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

What about Nursing Needs or whatever its called, around the corner from Shaws?

Topic Moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,682 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thats a slightly different kind of 'nursing'!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

looksee wrote: »
    Thats a slightly different kind of 'nursing'!

Yeah I know, but thought they may cover it. Worth a shot. Cant think of anywhere else besides mothercare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

H&M in the crescent shopping center in limerick is the best around, cheap good quality good choice in bras and clothes, waterford hasn't much but if you cant travel go to next in ardkeen it has them and clothes but you have to order them out of a catalogue in store ask at the counter you pay first then when you collect if its wrong you can get a refund its very annoying , cork has a few shops can be a bit expensive. its worth heading to limerick for price all so there next store also in the crescent have a good selection in store. hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 enilec

alrightcuz wrote: »
    H&M in the crescent shopping center in limerick is the best around, cheap good quality good choice in bras and clothes, waterford hasn't much but if you cant travel go to next in ardkeen it has them and clothes but you have to order them out of a catalogue in store ask at the counter you pay first then when you collect if its wrong you can get a refund its very annoying , cork has a few shops can be a bit expensive. its worth heading to limerick for price all so there next store also in the crescent have a good selection in store. hope this helps

I have a friend who lives just down the road from The Crescent so that might be good, thanks Alrightcuz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco do them too, but Tesco Ardkeen is sold out, maybe New Ross or Youghal or Tramore might have some.

They come in little hanging bags and they were reduced to €3 each before Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

enilec wrote: »
    Are there any shops that sell nursing bras in Dungarvan? Can't seem to find any. If not, does anyone know of any places in Waterford City? (not Mothercare please). Thanks.

I believe there is a nursing supplies shop in Cleaboy Business Park on the Old Kilmeaden Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Sully wrote: »
    What about Nursing Needs or whatever its called, around the corner from Shaws?

Topic Moved
    shapez wrote: »
    I believe there is a nursing supplies shop in Cleaboy Business Park on the Old Kilmeaden Road.

Lol, not that kind of nursing lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭2SWEET

Ahvage in George's Court have them, they are a little expensive but worth every penny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Marks & Spencer do nursing bras and you may be able to order online if you cannot make it to Cork or Clonmel. If you know your size and not able to order online (M&S site stated they don't deliver to ROI but some people get round it by putting a UK postcode) then I suggest phoning the Mary Street Branch in Dublin and order over the phone, I've done this in the past and they were very helpful.

Shaws in Dungarvan should stock nursing bras. I'm fairly sure I've seen them in Kellys on the Quay but that was years ago but it's the type shop that stocks all sorts of foundation garments.

As it happens I'm doing a big clear out yesterday and today and I've got lots of nursing bras (Mothercare ones) that I'm getting rid of along with all maternity clothes.

Advertisement