Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sit n Go software

Options
  • 30-12-2009 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Ok this is probably a stupid question but I recently started reading up on sng strategy and discovered it is
    important to know what is a +EV push and what isn't. My question is, is there any HUD software that will
    show me if I am making a +/- Ev push? Or if this is not possible what software is recommended for a sng
    beginner?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

If you want to go all out get the following...

SnGwiz found here

Holdem Manager here

Study 2+2's STT forum as you will learn a tonne there. Link
    and the MTT forum there is V good too...Link

Post your hands in the above forums and they will be disected by other SnGers and you'll learn fast.

Also plenty of good strategy at SnG Planet

GL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

I use sng wizard however some sites (pokerstars) are very strict on the use of software such as sng wizard but they have made adjustments to the software so you can import your hand histories into the system a little more awkward but a beneficial system

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭whatever73

Thanks guys. I seem to be a break even $6 sng player at the moment so hopefully with a bit more practice I can become a winning player.

I also came accross push bot charts on 2 + 2
    http://members.cox.net/wastrel333/Pushbot%20Charts1.pdf
    might be helpfull for any other sng n00bs like myself

Advertisement