Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow / 2012 :0

Options
  • 30-12-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen the ten day forcast and have a sense of impending doom? Looks like being at or below freezing all of next week!

First we had the Big Flood
    Then we had the Big Freeze
    Next the Big F****?

:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

All we need now is Jake Gyllenhaul to come rescue us :) oh wait...it was his dad that did the rescuing in that movie!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

will cork get snow do ye think that could last even half a day. i dont mind the cold once its not wet. theres nothing more i hate than rain. today i was stuck all day indoors and nearly where gaga. at least if it was dry i could go out and was a tractor or find something to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

will cork get snow do ye think that could last even half a day. i dont mind the cold once its not wet. theres nothing more i hate than rain. today i was stuck all day indoors and nearly where gaga. at least if it was dry i could go out and was a tractor or find something to do.

It's hard to say.. but from reading the weather forum it would seem that by the time the real cold hits us with the direct northerly winds, the precipitation we're getting at the moment will have moved away.. i think in cork it's likely to be dry but very very cold. This might change though:o

Advertisement