Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d2 clothing closed ????

Options
  • 30-12-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

im probably in the wrong thread

but im just wondering has d2 clothing closed everywere i now its closed down in the square tallaght just wondering if its closed in blanch

thanks gavt18

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

One in Blanch is closed too, my mate who works in the one in the Square literally only found out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Is it not just moved to a smaller location downstairs in blanch? Think its beside easons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Jet Black wrote: »
    Is it not just moved to a smaller location downstairs in blanch? Think its beside easons.
    Sign in Swords window gave details of the administrator! Looks like its gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/retailing/article6972031.ece
    D2 Jeans, the fashion chain set up by Sir Tom Hunter, became the first post-Christmas retail casualty when it collapsed into administration.

The failure of the fashion retailer, which was bought out by its management team in January 2008, threatens nearly 800 jobs.

All the company’s 76 stores in Britain will remain open while BDO, the administrator, tries to find a buyer. At its Ayrshire head office, 22 staff were made redundant, while two of its three stores in Dublin were closed immediately, with the loss of 39 jobs.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kittoog

Where is the third shop located? Have a voucher i wanna use before it's gone completely :( was my fav shop to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rachy013

i worked in da 1 in swords and on 30 december a member from DBO came in and closed us while we were working. we had no notice and mite not get paid 4 da month of december. da same ting happened 2 tallaght. we were told dat blanch will stay open 4 a while but will eventually close. not sure if it actualy will or if it has don yet bt da stores in da north are prob gna remain open 4 da time bein anyway. so u can use yr voucher in blanh (if its stil der!!) or up da north or da rest of da uk! ha

Advertisement