Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotherapists to control alcohol intake?

Options
  • 30-12-2009 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey Folks,

Sick and tired of making same resolutions every year, I'm considering seeking the help of a hypnotherapist this year re cutting down on drink and generally making improvements in my life, has anyone done same, if so please advise, or does anyone kn ow of a good hypnotherapist in the Galway area or near by.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

araby wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

Sick and tired of making same resolutions every year, I'm considering seeking the help of a hypnotherapist this year re cutting down on drink and generally making improvements in my life, has anyone done same, if so please advise, or does anyone kn ow of a good hypnotherapist in the Galway area or near by.

If you think you have issues around alcohol; why not contact your Local Community Alcohol Services. In my opinion you will get a better service and it will be free. I work in the Addiction Services in Dublin, but I can track you down contact details if you can't find them yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Good advice; otherwise see the 'how to find a counsellor' sticky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement