Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good up and coming players(17-21)

Options
  • 30-12-2009 10:37pm

I ws going to post this in another thread but i'd like some feedback from others players so it should catch the eye more here.

I've got a few recommendations in the young players department, not sure how consistent they are though as it's my first real dig into the game...

I'd like if people could add to this list, scouts aren't the best to trust

Gerson- Brazilian CB, around 17, worth about 4million, lots of young Brazilians showed up even though it didnt have that league on so he should be there. I got him at Xmas during season 2 and he hasn't scored less then 7.0 in any game he's played, scores loads from corners too, has decent stats even for his age and they're shooting up now

Yannis Tafer- French Striker, around 18, paid £8.25m from Lyon, loaned him out to Hull for season 2, who won the championship, scored nearly a goal a game for them, doing well for me now in pre-season

Alexander Kacaniklic- Swedish AML, around 17, £1.2m from YEOVIL :D, stat wise he's pretty solid for a 19yr old(as of now in july 2011) and has four caps for Sweden, just going to try him out for the rst of pre-season but could be a good buy.

Angel Di Maria- Argentinian AML/C around 20 , paid £4-5m from Benfica, just spotted him playing for Argentina during the WC where he had a good game, tbh i never heard of the guy but a friend who follows continential football said this lad is the bizz and i think he's actually in the Argentina squad in real life

and lastly......

Jonjo Shelvey, English 17 AMC, paid £4m from Charlton, this fella looks REALLY good, i sent him on loan to Hull but they never played him, only twice, but he averaged 7.10 with a goal in those two games, also for the England U-20's(at U20 WC) he was scoring every game and creating goals, has decent starting stats, i have a feeling he'll turn into a top player because he hasn't played bad in any game he's managed to get

I have a lot more then those, but i feel they're the most promising, Gerson stands out the most as i started incorporating him straight away in my first team and he has over performed, some of my other youngers players have struggled to adapt, but he was ready to go from day 1, for £4million he was a top buy

Add to the list, i prefer looking for young players in this game then splashing all my money on old lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Di Maria is a beast, lots of top teams linked in real life. You'll find if you update to patch 10.2 his value will move up to around 25 million as in line with now in real life!

cashville wrote: »
    Di Maria is a beast, lots of top teams linked in real life. You'll find if you update to patch 10.2 his value will move up to around 25 million as in line with now in real life!

You mean if you start a new game with the patch he'll be £25m starting with Benfica??.... i only added the update AFTER i started this league :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Di Maria is an obvious one, Argentine international and he has been linked with every top club in Europe IRL.

The others look like nice finds though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

You mean if you start a new game with the patch he'll be £25m starting with Benfica??.... i only added the update AFTER i started this league :D

Well the next game you start be prepared to pay a lot more!!! :D

Advertisement