Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Waiting League(results,fixtures,chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭supertramp

Is it too late to join?

FIFA 2009 or 2010?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

supertramp wrote: »
    Is it too late to join?

FIFA 2009 or 2010?

fifa 10 and yes too late

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Won't let me rejoin the league, says I'm not allowed

gonna pick juve btw

Liam O wrote: »
    Won't let me rejoin the league, says I'm not allowed

gonna pick juve btw

ya that will be fixed...try join at 6 o clock same with you park ji sung

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sorry guys ill be on tonight around half 10 11 ish.I need to Catch up on the games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Barely any games played mate.

Seems people are only around to play at night anyway!

league has to be reset again lads to let everyone join please dont play matched till then as they wont count

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

We won't be allowed in unless you start a new league

i did restart it

GO'S wrote: »
    i did restart it

Ah shoot!

I played Wonderboysam and we were not sure if the league was already reset or still had to be reset but we played anyway. I do not mind these results standing as he beat me twice fair and square.

CaptainToastie (Tottenham Hotspur) 0-4 Wonderboysam (Valencia) ( iirc)

Could not handle his movement and I missed an absolute sitter at 1 nil down but I doubt it would have made a difference

CaptainToastie (Tottenham Hotspur)
    1-5 Wonderboysam (Valencia)

Same again really, his movement was to good for me and after I took the lead I felt I let him back into it too softly too quickly and then his class showed.

Good player and David Villa is like Ibra!!! Shot = Goal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

<3 villa, i have no objections if its reset again, i thought it might've been the case before we played but i just wanted a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

Just tried again, and couldn't join. Don't know if it's been reset since the game above, or if there's some other problem. Is anyone else having this problem too?:confused:

LEAGUE RESET AGAIN please dont play a game till 9pm tomorrow anyone who hasnt joined by then hard luck

GO'S wrote: »
    LEAGUE RESET AGAIN please dont play a game till 9pm tomorrow anyone who hasnt joined by then hard luck

GO'S, myself and storybud22 have just finished a game and your post was posted while we were playing asking everyone not to play until 9pm tomorrow. Its not a problem. If you look at recent games its still has the results from before your reset. Only realised that it was reset when I checked the amount of games left to play each person

jamegg wrote: »
    GO'S, myself and storybud22 have just finished a game and your post was posted while we were playing asking everyone not to play until 9pm tomorrow. Its not a problem. If you look at recent games its still has the results from before your reset. Only realised that it was reset when I checked the amount of games left to play each person

:D:D:D

So, one more time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

i played 3 games today even though they dont count

storybud22 4 v captaintoastie 1 ( gg bud tough but came through in end)

storybud22 6 v wonderboysam 2 ( gg man )

storybud22 5 wonderboysam 0 (ggs

wonderbosam is constantly fouling and giving away cards. he also tackeled me right from behind when i was on break and hew had no chance off getting ball. in both games he was fouling like mad. thats my gripe lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Think I can solve the problems you've been having.....

Ah just so you know, you don't have to recreate a new league.If someone quits a league, they have to be sent an invite to join the league again, or they won't be allowed back.

The reason for this is, if someone leaves a league, then the league table updates itself so that that persons games never happened at all. So technically, you could lose 5 games, quit, rejoin and have your 5 loses wiped (as well as having the other peoples 5 wins wiped). Thats why you have to be invited back if you leave.

jamegg wrote: »

ill reset it again

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Think I can solve the problems you've been having.....

Ah just so you know, you don't have to recreate a new league.If someone quits a league, they have to be sent an invite to join the league again, or they won't be allowed back.

The reason for this is, if someone leaves a league, then the league table updates itself so that that persons games never happened at all. So technically, you could lose 5 games, quit, rejoin and have your 5 loses wiped (as well as having the other peoples 5 wins wiped). Thats why you have to be invited back if you leave.

Yeah, this must be what's wrong. I still can't join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

someone guide me form the main menu to where i go to join the league?

• Advertisement

Main Menu

Xbox Live

Friends Leagues

Join A League

Enter codes from post 1 on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Hey I joined as netherlands

its xXxJenningsxXx
    hope its okay

someone guide me form the main menu to where i go to join the league?
    its full
    NoelJ wrote: »
    Hey I joined as netherlands

its xXxJenningsxXx
    hope its okay

no 4.5 star team and below and its full sorry

so we good to go?

Soby wrote: »
    so we good to go?

I can't join anymore, so I suppose one of hello_there_jim or NoelJ can take my place, if ye want.

If it's ok with you, GO'S, i was gonna set up another league, since there was a few more interested, and so I can play.:p

I can't join anymore, so I suppose one of hello_there_jim or NoelJ can take my place, if ye want.

If it's ok with you, GO'S, i was gonna set up another league, since there was a few more interested, and so I can play.:p

get Go's to invite you

ill disolve this league if you want and you could set up a new one park ji sung?

ye..maybe make it bigger than 12?

ya 16 teams maybe

• Advertisement

Just copied the template on page one. Easiest way is to pm the password to the 20 players. Decided to leave 20 spaces, the 12 that joined the other league are automatically in.

DO NOT PLAY ANY FIXTURES UNTIL ALL SPACES FILLED, AND EVERYONE HAS JOINED.

NAME: Boards Waiting 2
    Abbreviation: bw2
    Mins per half: 5
    Play each team: Twice
    Team selection: first come first serve basis... All original players can keep their original teams if they choose. You can be any team 4.5 stars and below
    League Entrants:

In green are those that have already registered in the league.
    • bonescap(bonescap) FCG Bordeaux
    • GO'S(tiernanmul94) Arsenal
    • jamegg(CaptainToastie) Tottenham
    • Liam O(LOK18) Atletico Madrid
    • McGarry9(a shane train) Sevilla
    • Nemanja91(gregGH91) Wolfsburg
    • Park Ji Sung(meeuws38) AC Milan
    • radio_protector(Exogenesis pt 3)
    • Samurai(wonderboysam) Valencia
    • Soby(soby000) Aston Villa
    • stephen_mch(teenage microbe)
    • storybud22(storybud) Bayern Munich
    • culhane94 Juventus
    • Mjens (mjens) Man. City
    • Mack81 (mcshaniac81) Benfica
    • Srooney03 (srooney03)
    • DerryRed

NOTE:
    • List the team you pick here.
    • Password will be pm'd to all who enter before 12am monday, or when all 20 spaces are filled.
    • 8 additional spaces available.
    • If you disconnect you lose unless your opponent is nice enough to rematch
    • Please place all results here
    • Not keeping up with fixtures could get you booted from the league or deducted points

Advertisement