Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Waiting League(results,fixtures,chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭mack81

(wonderboysam)Valencia 0 0 Benfica(mcshaniac09)

Very close game could have went either way, I hit post twice in last 10 minutes. My keeper must have made 10 brilliant saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

What does everyone think of just playing the way we did last night for the moment, to see how it works out? Just whoever is online can play.

If everyone could say here when they'll be available to play?

If it doesn't work out, i'll make up a fixture list, but it seemed to work last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

What does everyone think of just playing the way we did last night for the moment, to see how it works out? Just whoever is online can play.

If everyone could say here when they'll be available to play?

If it doesn't work out, i'll make up a fixture list, but it seemed to work last night.

So how many times are we supposed to play against each opponent? Will we be prevented from playing each opponent more than this set amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Yes mate, limited to twice. It won't let you play a person in a league game more than that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'm goin on now if anyone wants an ass whoopin (easy win ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

How does that league from page 1 work? Do we have to enter all the results manually, or does it get it automatically somehow? It'd be very handy if it compiled the table itself.

Anyone on for a game now?

it generates fixtures and you enter the result then the table updates

anyone online?

Liam O wrote: »
    I'm goin on now if anyone wants an ass whoopin (easy win ;) )

you didnt get an esay win did you? :)

ok
    Arsenal 4-1 Valencia
    GG i thought he'd beat me but i on form
    Arsenal 6-3 Athletico Madrid
    great game to play and scoreline flatters me...annoyed me at the end claiming it was the connection that lost him the game even though it was near perfect
    Arsenal 5-0 Ac Milan
    he should have scored one or two goals.it was also a bad connection
    Arsenal 2-5 Juventus
    he was very flukey as it was 2-2 with 10 mins left

Captain Toastie 0-3 mjens

Couldn't get the ball, defending the hole game and very hard to pass when I had it as he closed me down so good.

frankbradz 0-2 CaptainToastie

Deserved the win, two well taken goals

CaptainToastie 0-7 storybud22

Such a joke playing against this lad:D
    Every shot was a goal bar maybe one! Can't get near him at all. Great player

Meeuws38 2-2 CaptainToastie

Tight game. Livid with the goals he got. You know when you think you have the ball when players are shoulder to shoulder and they get out muscled?! Its so annoying but in fairness he should have scored from one of 3 or 4 one-on-ones in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

GregGH91 1 - 3 Storybud22

gregGH91 1 - 4 bonescap

gregGh91 5 - CaptainToastie

i love hitting the post

jamegg wrote: »
    Meeuws38 2-2 CaptainToastie

Tight game. Livid with the goals he got. You know when you think you have the ball when players are shoulder to shoulder and they get out muscled?! Its so annoying but in fairness he should have scored from one of 3 or 4 one-on-ones in the second half.

Yeah, that one was ridiculous, and i think it was pato or someone too.:confused: Need to practice one on ones a bit more i'd say, happens quite a bit, but it usually evens itself out, so can't complain.

Tonights games:

Milan 1 - 8 Valencia (wonderboysam)

That's enough said about that.

Milan 0 - 5 Arsenal (tiernanmul94)

Was outplayed, connection wouldn't have changed the score I don't think.

Milan 2 - 2 Spurs (CaptainToastie)

See above.

Milan 0 - 5 Bayern (storybud22)

Kept him out for 60 minutes, then he scored one, and the floodgates opened. He just doesn't seem to have any flaws, unless being too good at the game is one.

Bayern 2 - 0 Milan (storybud22)

This was a bit closer, kept it at 1-0 til late enough, but it was inevitable.

Milan - Bordeaux(bonescap)

Got disconnected, can't remember the score, but it was around 5 or 6 nil to him, and late enough in the game, and he got the win anyway, so it's ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 IrishXL

IS This On Xbox If so Im joining

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

think its a bit late at this stage mate sorry...anyone be on in a while to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 IrishXL

Lol Id OWN u all anyway , Way to pro For You Soby you Noob . Play me now

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Bordeaux 4 - 1 Wolfsburg (gregGH91)

Very close game, the scoreline doesnt reflect the match. I was 1-0 down very early on in the game and got the equaliser close to half time. He almost scored straight after i equalised but it hit the bar. After i went in front i scored another 2 quick goals.

(meeuws38) Milan 1 - 5 bordeaux

I missed aload of chances in this game. You looked good attackin and ur goal was really nice. Dont kno what happened with the connection it was very strange. it went down as my win so i guess it doesnt matter much,

(captaintoastie) Spurs 0 - 1 bordeaux

Very good game. I again missed a good few chances that i should have scored but the game was very tight. I only got the winner in the last 10 mins and I thought u were goin to score right at the end.

IrishXL wrote: »
    IS This On Xbox If so Im joining

No, please don't join, you're too good.:(

Roma (frankbradz) 0 Tottenham (CaptainToastie) 2

Well deserved victory. Made up for the lucky draw I got the previous night. Could get anything going offensively at all

Roma (frankbradz) 4 Juventus (culhane94) 1

Pleased to get my first victory, but the scoreline flatters me. I scored a long range screamer, on the volley to open the scoring - my best Fifa goal ever. Was pegged back to 1-1, and I was very lucky not to concede again. Went 2-1 up from a corner, and got 2 late goals on the break, as Juve pressed for an equaliser.

I've played 4 games this week. Should I just leave it at that till next week, or should we play as many games as quickly as we can?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

GO'S wrote: »
    Arsenal 6-3 Athletico Madrid
    great game to play and scoreline flatters me...annoyed me at the end claiming it was the connection that lost him the game even though it was near perfect

I've talked to Storybud about this and he said the connection was similarly bad. When it was 2-2 the ball went in the air after you hitting the bar or something, the game froze for 2 odd seconds and my player touched it and it went into the goal completely out of my control. That changed the game as I was completely pissed off at it.

• Advertisement

Liam O wrote: »
    I've talked to Storybud about this and he said the connection was similarly bad. When it was 2-2 the ball went in the air after you hitting the bar or something, the game froze for 2 odd seconds and my player touched it and it went into the goal completely out of my control. That changed the game as I was completely pissed off at it.

still counts as a win

gregGH91 7 - 2 tieanmul94

gregGH91 6 - 0 tieranmul 94

connection was brutal

gregGH91 1 - 1 bonescap

very close could have gone either way

Villa 3-0 Bayern
    No surprize there

Villa 1-0 Juve

Villa 2-7 Wolfsburg
    Got so pissed off in this..couldnt believe i was 2-0 up..well played mate
    Villa 2 -2 Wolfsburg

gregGH91 7 - 2 Soby000

gregGH91 2 - 2 Soby000

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭mack81

Valencia 3 1 Benfica

Good Game, was outplayed though. My goal was an og.

I played another couple of matches but cant really remember the score. I think valencia beat me 6-1 and Ath Madrid 6-1 also.

I think I also drew 1-1 with someone also.

Ill check when I get home to be sure but was totally outclassed in both.

Im getting better though :)

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    gregGH91 1 - 1 bonescap

very close could have gone either way

dont kno how this game ended a draw. we both had so many chances to win it but neither of us could finish. good game tho

DerryRed wrote: »
    I've played 4 games this week. Should I just leave it at that till next week, or should we play as many games as quickly as we can?

Any feedback on this? Should we just play as many games as we can, or limit it to a few each week?

DerryRed wrote: »
    Any feedback on this? Should we just play as many games as we can, or limit it to a few each week?

i think u can just play as many games as u want. if u see someone online u still have to play i'd say u can just play them.

• Advertisement

anyone coming on?

Advertisement