Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil & Ted; Dash or Vibe.

Options
  • 31-12-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi all, we are expecting our first in a couple of months and we hope to have another within the next couple of years, we have decided to go for the phil and ted stroller however we dont know whether to go for the dash or vibe, any suggestions/recommendations/comments??

Also, where is best to buy at the moment? I am all for patriotism and all but I am willing to head cross-border if it is considerably cheaper

Any advise to a parenting amateur greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Don't know anything about that particular brand but we saved a few hundred euro buying the "travel system" (I feel like an eejit even using that phrase) on ebay. Definitely worth a look. Eurocycles / eurobabies is also worth a look during the sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mamb

Hey,

We have a Buggster-S from TFK and they're brilliant. They fit up nice and small but they will do up to 5 years of age (well, depending on the size of the child). Worth a look !!!

M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

From a money point a view I would say the Dash simply because its cheaper. If your looking to save money no point in getting the more exspensive one. Have a good look around there are always bargains to be had.

Advertisement