Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You tube

• 31-12-2009 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I had a problem getting onto hotmail and vodafone.ie.(webtext).
    Vodafone advised I should download firefox which I did. I can now get both the above but now I cant get onto You tube.
    Ant ideas please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

nosmo-king wrote: »
    I had a problem getting onto hotmail and vodafone.ie.(webtext).
    Vodafone advised I should download firefox which I did. I can now get both the above but now I cant get onto You tube.
    Ant ideas please.

In what way can you not get onto youtube?

What does it say, what errors are given?

Do you simple need to install the flash plug-in, if you are using the newest Firefox, it should prompt you at the top of the screen that a plug-in is required for the page, click on that and it will do it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

nosmo-king wrote: »
    Ant ideas please.

Here's a clear instructional video:

http://www.totalvideos.co.uk/watch.aspx?v=dlI7mNqI9NI&feature=youtube_gdata&t=yt

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

manually install adobe flash from adobe.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

manually install adobe flash from adobe.com

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

Thanks for the help folks.
    I tried to download adobe which I cannot do..
    I am being asked to (when using firefox) look for the yellow bar and select edit options.
    There is no yellow bar so I cant get any further.
    Any ideas and thanks for your patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

1. Download flash from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

2. Install it by running the downloaded file.

3. Restart firefox, if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

This is the one Ive tried to download but I cant get past the bit that asks me to Look for yellow line and select edit options.
    There is no line.

Advertisement