Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion [Snow showers hitting east from 4pm] ( New Years Eve 2009 )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭doccy

Calibos wrote: »
    That'd be Down in Charlesland. Don't get uppity now boy. ;):D

well i'm from wexford originally, so it's all up to me baby lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

It's started up again,big fluffy white flakes........there is a god in heaven:D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

Snowing again in Tallaght,

Let it snowwwwwwwwwwwwww.:)

Happy New Year, All..

Aido 1976

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

holly1 wrote: »
    It's started up again,big fluffy white flakes........there is a god in heaven:D

You are like a Snow Angel delivering me the good news !!! lol !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

darkman2 wrote: »
    No, it's only what Dublin had and will last maybe half hour then clear.

thanks guys... i doubt they'll get snowed in :D:):cool::D:p

Happy New Year and enjoy....:pac:

• Advertisement

t|nt|n wrote: »
    You are like a Snow Angel delivering me the good news !!! lol !!! :D

Anytime;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 a1m1m1o1

yes yes yes it snowed in firhouse for an hour one inch of the beautiful white stuff BEST NEW YEAR EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

How do we see whats forming out in the Irish sea?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Calibos wrote: »
    That'd be Down in Charlesland. Don't get uppity now boy. ;):D

2wpqfbb.jpg

Happy yew near:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Temps is dropping slowly here, currently at -2.4 C and -2.7 C DP with clear sky. Oh to have had these temps yesterday..

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Nihilist21

It's still snowing here, it's been kind of on and off the past few hours - currently about 2 inches or so on the ground. Since 11pm I've gone on two walks, might go on another if it picks up again soon! Christ, I really turn into a complete child when I see it snowing.

Nihilist21 wrote: »
    It's still snowing here, it's been kind of on and off the past few hours - currently about 2 inches or so on the ground. Since 11pm I've gone on two walks, might go on another if it picks up again soon! Christ, I really turn into a complete child when I see it snowing.

Whereabouts are you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Beautiful night out there. Almost bright as daylight but far more splendidly ethereal. Temp not low by recent standards but low there are all the same. 2.1c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭mad DIY

Mech1 wrote: »

Wonder when they'll switch that off, it's only supposed to be available to the end of 2009 and we've run off the end of that year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

CROPPY WE HAVE SNOW IN TULLOW.

Not very heavy but still proper snow, sit tight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Almost bright as daylight but far more splendidly ethereal.

Same here DE its amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Beautiful night out there. Almost bright as daylight but far more splendidly ethereal. Temp not low by recent standards but low there are all the same. 2.1c.
    +1 here. Looks great with a snow cover.

mad DIY wrote: »
    Wonder when they'll switch that off, it's only supposed to be available to the end of 2009 and we've run off the end of that year now.

I just added it as a facebook app, same thing as on the website, I doubt that would be turned off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Villain wrote: »
    CROPPY WE HAVE SNOW IN TULLOW.

Not very heavy but still proper snow, sit tight

Excellent! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭mad DIY

Speaking of raintoday, the latest frame showing a new streamer formed and heading for South Dublin..

So still think we are on for more fun at 02:00 ??? :D

Must be at least two inches out there.....it's good to be alive!!!!!!!:D,and it's still snowing:p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah, these nit pickers re defining that. It has been white here since Dec 18th!

Was fast asleep until some ****** started firing guns at midnight.

The dog went berserk.

Sent my photos to Canada and they are laughing at them. They have REAL snow there.....

Sigh!

About an inch has fallen here; heard a car slithering up the road earlier. Frozen hard.

baraca wrote: »
    Depends where you live really doesn't it. I'd say grace7 would have something to say if you said it wasn't and i think all of us down south would have something to say if you said it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Excellent! ;)
    Stopping and barely a sprinkle on he ground but looked nice for a few minutes, hopefully another one might come and make it further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Must be at least two inches out there.....it's good to be alive!!!!!!!:D,and it's still snowing:p

Enjoy! :D

Graces7 wrote: »
    Ah, these nit pickers re defining that. It has been white here since Dec 18th!

Was fast asleep until some ****** started firing guns at midnight.

The dog went berserk.

Sent my photos to Canada and they are laughing at them. They have REAL snow there.....

Sigh!

About an inch has fallen here; heard a car slithering up the road earlier. Frozen hard.

Jaysus, some time of the night, and what a night to be out hunting!!?! Celebrating the new year?! Perhaps its people resorting to canabalism?? :p

Jaysus, some time of the night, and what a night to be out hunting!!?! Celebrating the new year?! Perhaps its people resorting to canabalism?? :p
    Maby it's fireworks,there are lots going off around here:).

Maby it's fireworks,there are lots going off around here:).

You're probably right, but the canabalism theory sounded more exciting......:(

• Advertisement

I think its time for bed, has been a pleasure today, I have found a new place to call home :):):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement