Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stationery Shop On North Side

Options
  • 31-12-2009 5:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me a good stationery shop on the north side of the city.
    Preferably not in town, the closer towards the Fairview, Artane area the better.
    Don't want the hassle of going into town just for a bit of stationery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There used to be one behind the Maxol opposite Artane Castle called Star School and Office Supplies.

They are still listed on Golden Pages.ie, so must still be open.

STAR SCHOOL & OFFICE SUPPLIES
    Unit 1 Butterly Business pk Kilmore rd Artane 5 Co. Dublin
    Tel: (01)8485557

If you want me to post directions, tell me where you are coming from.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I know where the Maxol is anyway, so I should be able to find it.

Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

As you go into the maxol it's to the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Its still there, if you turn right off the Malahide Rd. just before the Maxol turn into Butterly Business Park and its along the first block on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Theres a little newsagents beside Tesco in Drumcondra. It has lots of stationery stock, not sure exactly what you are after though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is books unlimited in northside and donaghmede shopping centres, and one beside xtravision upstairs in raheny shopping centre

Advertisement