Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disclosure Project

• 31-12-2009 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hello everyone,
    I'm not really one of these conspiracy fanatics but came across this video on youtube one day about a press conference dealing specifically with UFOs. It's actually really interesting as it details the experiences of high ranking military and aviation figures and their involvements in supposed UFO cover ups. I myself am very skeptical but the scope of authority and the ranking of the individuals in these situations really emphasizes that something strange really is going on. Take a look :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

What , did you expect this to be covered by RTE nine oclock news , or to be in the newspapers and the radio here in Ireland , where do think you are living ? :rolleyes:

Anything that people can use to help themselves is suppressed , if they admitted ufos exist , well that technology is to do with overunity technology that the powers that be don't want you to have , they don't want you to have a generator that runs itself and powers your house for free , and that is covered by the disclosure project , if you watch it all they go into that near the end of the disclosure video .

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

OP I posted the link to the video as I thought people here would be interested in it, since it is the conspiracy theory section of boards. Also this press conference was held in 2001, that was nine years ago so it would be idiotic to believe that suddenly RTE are going to cover the story.

All this talk of suppressed technology and cover ups is highly subjective and a person is entitled to their own beliefs regarding the matter. If free energy was available, then what would happen to Shell and the ESB? They obviously would not be needed anymore and that is the whole point of the notion - these technologies may be far more advanced than what we currently utilize, but at the end of the day money makes the world go round so these will probably stay hidden and undisclosed for the near future.

neo2010 wrote: »
    OP I posted the link to the video as I thought people here would be interested in it, since it is the conspiracy theory section of boards. Also this press conference was held in 2001, that was nine years ago so it would be idiotic to believe that suddenly RTE are going to cover the story.

I know it was held it 2001 , why did'nt RTE cover it in 2001 !

Many people theorized that the September 11 events overshadowed any press coverage that the conference would have gained as many if not all of the major news agencies and networks were running stories about the attacks instead.

Many people theorized that the September 11 events overshadowed any press coverage that the conference would have gained as many if not all of the major news agencies and networks were running stories about the attacks instead.

Maybe one of the reasons for the 9/11 'terrorist attacks' was to overshadow press coverage of the Disclosure project .

• Advertisement

It's a possibility, but I myself believe it is strikingly obvious that September 11 was simply a staging event to invade Middle Eastern countries to obtain oil.

Relating to the Disclosure Project, what I find fascinating is top military and even NASA personnel willing to take an oath before US congress to confirm the events they were personally involved in. They are intelligent, distinguished individuals and the likelihood that they are in some way lying is far fetched as they have nothing to gain from pretending such happenings occurred. They could not all be insane or delusional and everything reeks of something far bigger going on behind the scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

espinolman wrote: »
    Maybe one of the reasons for the 9/11 'terrorist attacks' was to overshadow press coverage of the Disclosure project .

But the date stamp on the video in the OP is May 9th 2001....a full four months before the Sept. 11 attacks? If 'they' really wanted to overshadow this conference the terrorist attacks would have happened on the 10th May.....not a whole 4 months later!

Thanks for pointing that out OP. The real reason for the conference not receiving coverage is probably because the mainstream news agencies believed that the participants were simply a bunch of nutcases and sci-fi geeks.

But in reality, they were highly influential and notable individuals from all aspects of government.

Thanks for pointing that out OP. The real reason for the conference not receiving coverage is probably because the mainstream news agencies believed that the participants were simply a bunch of nutcases and sci-fi geeks.

But in reality, they were highly influential and notable individuals from all aspects of government.

But the conference did get a fair bit of national and international media coverage??

I agree but in comparison to something such as 9/11 which occurred only four months later, it's coverage was insignificant. It received hardly any international coverage, even though it had international implications. I have always kept up to date news wise and was dumbfounded that I never once had heard of this conference. Never once had I read about this in the newspapers, on TV or radio. Startling that nobody except a small few had noticed that this press conference had even taken place.

• Advertisement

I agree but in comparison to something such as 9/11 which occurred only four months later, it's coverage was insignificant. It received hardly any international coverage, even though it had international implications. I have always kept up to date news wise and was dumbfounded that I never once had heard of this conference. Never once had I read about this in the newspapers, on TV or radio. Startling that nobody except a small few had noticed that this press conference had even taken place.

Why do you think it should have recieved greater coverage? From what I could see none of the people in the video produced any verifiable evidence to go along with their claims. Couldn't they have photocopied some secret documents or something? Unless they could produce actual evidence for their claims then it just isn't very newsworthy I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Thanks for the video I've never seen it before.
    Will watch it in awhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

i enjoy watching lectures on alot of subjects.
    i have tried to watch before one with an american/canadian ex army guy talking about the time he lost his thumb to the greys.the story sounded so out of this world that i couldnt listen to it anymore because i either believe in greys or his story is insane.
    so i had to go back and decide do aliens exist before i listen to those stories.
    so far its all a bit grey hehe but i dont see proof for or against there existence so il sit on the fence with that one.
    i will say about 6 minutes into that link posted in this thread that he talks about releasing this UFO technology to be used to stop global warming etc.

so im wondering now are these guys really really ex military and cia and if they are,is there motives to mislead the public to aid there former employers in controling the unruley conspiracy nuts.
    or is all this info related to 50 years ago where the info is not top secret?

my motto with everything to do with governments and conspiracies is never say never.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Why do you think it should have recieved greater coverage? From what I could see none of the people in the video produced any verifiable evidence to go along with their claims. Couldn't they have photocopied some secret documents or something? Unless they could produce actual evidence for their claims then it just isn't very newsworthy I'm afraid.

Yes I do agree with you, but realistically a piece of paper isn't going to change anything when thousands of people have claimed to be abducted, witnessed sightings and visited by certain 'people' - and still nothing has come out of it. I simply believe that certain facts are being withheld from society as a whole and it defeats the whole purpose of democracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Torakx wrote: »
    i enjoy watching lectures on alot of subjects.
    i have tried to watch before one with an american/canadian ex army guy talking about the time he lost his thumb to the greys.the story sounded so out of this world that i couldnt listen to it anymore because i either believe in greys or his story is insane.
    so i had to go back and decide do aliens exist before i listen to those stories.
    so far its all a bit grey hehe but i dont see proof for or against there existence so il sit on the fence with that one.
    i will say about 6 minutes into that link posted in this thread that he talks about releasing this UFO technology to be used to stop global warming etc.

so im wondering now are these guys really really ex military and cia and if they are,is there motives to mislead the public to aid there former employers in controling the unruley conspiracy nuts.
    or is all this info related to 50 years ago where the info is not top secret?

my motto with everything to do with governments and conspiracies is never say never.

Insanity is living your life 9 to 5 paying taxes and doing the same thing as everyone else and almost having the same mind as everyone too in fear you might look different to others.

Thats why when we hear something so real, surreal and shocking outside or normal view of life, we tend to think "that" is rather insane.

Ironic from my perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

I watched the disclosure project and bought Dr.Greers book 'hidden truth forbidden knowledge' and was well into him until I read his book. He claims to be able to contact aliens through meditation and call them in to where he is in there space craft. The point of all the work he did through the press club conference and disclosure project is to get the info he reckons the governments are holding back from the general public out there into the main stream but if you could so easily contact alien beings through meditation would it not be an awful lot easier to contact them and just ask them to do a mass appearance over all the major cities in the world on one night ! Job done then I think and not much the american government could do to persuade people otherwise even if they control all the major media outlets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

mysterious wrote: »
    Insanity is living your life 9 to 5 paying taxes and doing the same thing as everyone else and almost having the same mind as everyone too in fear you might look different to others.

Thats why when we hear something so real, surreal and shocking outside or normal view of life, we tend to think "that" is rather insane.

i dont particularly think either way of life is insane

its the individual who is or isnt

indough wrote: »
    i dont particularly think either way of life is insane

its the individual who is or isnt

We think that Like i said, when someone stands out, speaks out, follow his or her view in life. People are all brought up to be a certain way and we must never actually show our true self.

I'm either wrong, or give us the defenition of "normal"

Normal in my opinion is standard that we all follow in a way of making or thinking us uniform to everyone else and society. So our reality then appears to be the same as everyone else. Anything and anyone outside of it is not normal. Like anyone who is an individual like you said is not normal. Is so ironic:D So most of us are really just been subordinate to someone elses idea of reality. We don't look to what we can be in "our" reality.

My sanity may be your version of insantiy. Your sanity maybe my version of insanity. It's about your individual preference as to who you want to be in life and how you view it. Following society is what we are all programmed to do and thats why we tend to believe anyone who is indvidualistic or outside of society as deemed as insane. However thats the complete opposite. This society is insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

since you raise the point........ i assume you don't work.... how is it that you support yourself????

robtri wrote: »
    since you raise the point........ i assume you don't work.... how is it that you support yourself????
    College student --> mammy & daddy.

• Advertisement

IF you'd like to ask mysterious personal questions, then take it to PM. Asking somewhat-insulting personal questions in a discussion thread won't be tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I fine your statements here
    Hello everyone,
    I'm not really one of these conspiracy fanatics but came across this video Take a look :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

and then, here

It's a possibility, but I myself believe it is strikingly obvious that September 11 was simply a staging event to invade Middle Eastern countries to obtain oil.

...very conflicting. You obviously are a bit of a fanatic if you have decided this. I am not convinced of the above as there isn't a whole lot of hard evidence to prove it edit: but then, I'm in conspiracy theories I should know better than to pipe up about evidence.

As an aside, you are calling other people OP in your responses, but you are the OP (Op stands for "Original Poster" )...just a helpful hint :)

Babooshka wrote: »
    I fine your statements here

and then, here

...very conflicting. You obviously are a bit of a fanatic if you have decided this. I am not convinced of the above as there isn't a whole lot of hard evidence to prove it edit: but then, I'm in conspiracy theories I should know better than to pipe up about evidence.

As an aside, you are calling other people OP in your responses, but you are the OP (Op stands for "Original Poster" )...just a helpful hint :)

Actually it was more than just oil. It was gas too. Trans asian pipeline, Super power hegomy, Ancient relics, Ancient civilzations including pre ice age civilzations and also the simple one keeping us divided by creating conflict and there is no better region to do that than the middle east.

I find calling someone a fanatic based on your own personal opinion with no back up, or any reason slightly personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Alright point taken Mysterious. I am a regular reader here I don't contribute because I'm not interested (edit: not interested in flaming I mean) in the main and I tend towards the "norm" which is as you detest, as you keep saying, the nine to five, as I have mouths to feed and have no choice really, if I did maybe I'd sit at home all day thinking the entire world was out to get me. I find those kind of comments personal myself but I generally tend to let them slide. Today I am a little on my high horse yes so apologies for being a tad waspish ...call it a cold and being narked at work with little or no way home...but sometimes, its quite annoying, the claims you read here. I know I can not look if I don't want to as well before you say bugger off :) no disrespect to you I have read some of your stuff with interest, and some, I must admit with amusement.

In my experience of your retorts to others I will not win no matter what I say so I'll leave it at that and bow out, it's not really my concern anyway.
    God bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Actually it was more than just oil. It was gas too. Trans asian pipeline, Super power hegomy, Ancient relics, Ancient civilzations including pre ice age civilzations and also the simple one keeping us divided by creating conflict and there is no better region to do that than the middle east.

I find calling someone a fanatic based on your own personal opinion with no back up, or any reason slightly personal.

You're partially right (the bold bits), but I don't understand why our leaders would give a flying fukc about ancient relics. They care about wealth and power. Not some twee artefacts from the past. Bringing up that nonsense just puts me off.

You're partially right (the bold bits), but I don't understand why our leaders would give a flying fukc about ancient relics. They care about wealth and power. Not some twee artefacts from the past. Bringing up that nonsense just puts me off.

Babylon is present day Iraq:rolleyes: The Annunakai had their bases there and Saddam was rebuilding the ancient city where Nimrod ruled there. This didn't go down well with the powers that be in America;)

And Afghanistan and Pakistan are the other stretches of the Babylonian empire also. Stargates and energy portals exist at certian points of the planet. The Ancient knew how to harness that energy, unlike we do today.

Just because your not aware of it, doesn't mean it's crap. it means your not familar whats down the rabbit hole. And boy its deep.

And i've given you a pee sided info on this. The terrorism balony is just some really really bad distraction to whats really going on. As long as we are all fighthing and trying to find this really bad terrorist we are never going to know what the hell is really on our planet and what the powers of be are up too. So don't assume I'm partially wrong unless you'e done your research into it. It seems your putting ignorance over what might be there. It be well smart to look into it before you be upguard about topics such as this.

Are you insinuating the yanks invaded Iraq to get this so called technology?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Yes he is, hes mentioned it before. He says the stargate is in the Garden of Eden located in Iraq because google earth told him it was there. Even though Eden isnt in Iraq which was pointed out by another poster prevouisly.

lol this is brilliant.

• Advertisement

digme wrote: »
    Are you insinuating the yanks invaded Iraq to get this so called technology?

And to make sure Saddam didn't acitivate it.

Where is it. Garden of eden in Iraq, near the Tigris tributary in SE Iraq. That is where the US government and thats where they uncovered the Annunaki stargate. God only knows what they are uncovering in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I'm sure they can take oil and gas here and there, afterall, the troops are brainwashed every morning to just kill anything that moves.

if people are thinking they invade these countries because of "terrorists" and oil, your in for some rude awakening.

America has loads of Oil trapped under the rockies, and not to mention having oer a 5th of the worlds reserves already in Alaska and other reaches of the states untouched.

And to make sure Saddam didn't acitivate it.

Where is it. Garden of eden in Iraq, near the Tigris tributary in SE Iraq. That is where the US government and thats where they uncovered the Annunaki stargate. God only knows what they are uncovering in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I'm sure they can take oil and gas here and there, afterall, the troops are brainwashed every morning to just kill anything that moves.

if people are thinking they invade these countries because of "terrorists" and oil, your in for some rude awakening.

America has loads of Oil trapped under the rockies, and not to mention having oer a 5th of the worlds reserves already in Alaska and other reaches of the states untouched.
    The only reason they invaded Iraq is that they failed with the coup in Venezuela,which only lasted 47 hours.Saddam didn't want to give in to the corporations so they invaded and took what they wanted.If you think they invaded for some Stargate or something along those lines I would question your motives for doing so and kindly ask you to explain what it is your trying to accomplish.

digme wrote: »
    The only reason they invaded Iraq is that they failed with the coup in Venezuela,which only lasted 47 hours.Saddam didn't want to give in to the corporations so they invaded and took what they wanted.If you think they invaded for some Stargate or something along those lines I would question your motives for doing so and kindly ask you to explain what it is your trying to accomplish.

They took a lot more than you know, thats the part you have to get into your head at this ponit. We have to think beyond "what they tell us" and what the mainstream tell us". Saddam believed he was the incarnation of Nimrod and was also a freemason. The American government used him as a puppet, but power is one thing man wants eh. They just couldnt risk what he wanted to do.

I beleive the Annuakai (which come from Venus, Nibru, Orion, and other star systems control this planet) The elite system and yes, shadow governments are controlled by them. 400,000 years ago you had the Draconians which were alrealy settled on the surface of the earth. They were the first to settled on this planet when the dinosaurs roamed here. When our planet was hit by metoers the Draconians retreated into the inner earth.

Over time,they slowly rosed to power and when the Atlantis fell, this led to humanity falling under the power of Orion and Draconian factions of this galaxy The battle of these major groups have been going on throughout history. The other group would be the Ptaals, Pleadians, Andromedians, Sirian, Acdturians. Who are on the benovelance vibration. I don't know the full ins and outs, but it's like a frequency war. Every race wants to have earth as their own, but since rival races have their share on ths planet, neither of them are risking to expose the truth to us or take the planet to doom either. And all these wars are not just ordinary wars. Earth is a big galactic battleground fighting over the power of our blood.
    Iraq has been the seat of civilzation for the last 7000 years, its not about oil......

I will post a seperate thread of the theories and goings ons in Iraq. This has gotten a little of topic but somewhat a little on topic at the same time. The whole disclosure will be here because there is to much going on now that even the average people working day to day will feel that there really is something going on in our world with the power system.

To make my conclusion. The Middle east has been the battle ground of all the races because its the centre point of our planet where most E.T groups made their mark for the last 7,000 years and possibly before Atlantis also.

Your reply was interesting I've never heard of any of it,don't attribute my lack of knowledge with regards to this subject as a mainstream educated zombie.Looking forward to your thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Where is it. Garden of eden in Iraq, near the Tigris tributary in SE Iraq.

Could you give us some coordinates? I've had a look around on Google Earth and stuff but it's a fairly big area.

I'm assuming there's not a genuine garden there, but it's where the Garden of Eden was?

Advertisement