Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso

Options
  • 31-12-2009 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am hoping to buy a nespresso coffee machine for home use - not sure which one I am going for yet.

Where is best to buy them? , or would they def be cheaper in either Northern Ireland or in the UK?

thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

kevibo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am hoping to buy a nespresso coffee machine for home use - not sure which one I am going for yet.

Where is best to buy them? , or would they def be cheaper in either Northern Ireland or in the UK?

thanks.

Really depends on your luck! I was very lucky got the Magimix M100 for 68 in a Debenhams sale which was worth about 200 quid!

My suggestions would be amazon and to keep an eye out for reduced machines in shops in town.

Advertisement