Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Dublin over the coming long weekend, Fri 1st Jan - Sun 3rd

Options
  • 31-12-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Is there anything interesting to do in Dublin this weekend, and by "interesting" I exclude visiting shopping centres and pubs.

Er, and ideally indoors, giving the forecast cold conditions.

All I've found so far is... Irish Rail have a special offer of €20 day rtn to Belfast, so may do that just to get out and about a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Feverish onanism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You ask for suggestions on what to do and then post you are leaving the city on Irish Rail? :confused:

Well if you decide to stay I would visit the Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Jail

You can spend hours in each and both enjoyable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

mikemac wrote: »
    You ask for suggestions on what to do and then post you are leaving the city on Irish Rail? :confused:

Well, it's not something you can do IN dublin, but it's something you can do FROM dublin.

Thanks for the suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

oh, apologies if I misread your post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

mikemac wrote: »
    oh, apologies if I misread your post :)

Don't think you did, I should have phrased it better! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement