Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best mp5

Options
  • 31-12-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi all was thinking of getting an mp5 not 100% sure which model. Just wondering what people think is the best make and if different makes have one model better made than an other. Im looking for build quality, fps etc rather than if its for cqb, sniper backup etc. all models a possibility apart from the mp5k. although the mp5k pdw is a nice gun.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I have the MP5K-PDW and MP5-SD5 versions that I use regularly and love them both. I actually prefer the SD5 version though. The PDW is a Galaxy one and the SD5 is the Jing Gong version and they both have had several thousand BBs through them at this point with no failures or malfunctions.
    I personally like the look of the SD5 with the suppressor on the front and the full stock but I have seen them with a sliding stock and they look sweet too. The Jing Gong one is reasonably priced too (if you can get one at the moment) but I would get a new battery with it just to have a spare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

I have the CYMA version from SE Airsoft.
    This one here: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=640&sub=2&subcat=Sub

Got it as a custom order a few months ago.
    I've only ever used it once in a quick cqb game but it did me well for those few minutes.
    What can I say? Heavier then the JG, a more realistic feeling to it as well and a decent rate of fire also.
    When I got it as first it was shooting a low fps but that was sorted out by SE Airsoft under its warranty (another reson to buy irish) and it now at the 315fps mark.
    After the new year I hope to use it more as I have a load of Mid Caps on the way for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

I have to agree with Miscreant the Jing Gong SD5 is a nice gun, I bought one second hand & use it all the time at the Warehouse & Red Barn. Its a good all rounder & not let me down yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭gav_69

Check this one out:

www.eirsoft.ie

G&G GMP5 A4 Blow Back Popular Combo

Its brilliant my favourite gun, great accuracy and rof.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Have to agree, I don't have one, yet... But a friend of mine does and its brilliant. Good accuracy, decent ROF, it sounds cool due to the EBB and you'd swear the body was metal until you touch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

systema mp4 PTW
    xXx

Advertisement