Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman tshirt

Options
  • 31-12-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hey guys,
    Bit of a funny one here: does anyone know a shop in cork where I can get my hands on a Batman by tonight? Don't have a clue where to look myself:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

theres a small t-shirt/souvenier shop on second floor of merchants key where i got a superman one from could try there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

Paul91 wrote: »
    theres a small t-shirt/souvenier shop on second floor of merchants key where i got a superman one from could try there
    Will try that, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

they used to sell them in Top Man, not sure if there still in stock tho,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

If you still can't find one you can do a DIY job with iron-on transfers you print out your chosen image on yourself. You can get them from most office supplies places - just be aware there are 2 types: one for putting on dark fabrics and one for white fabrics. Tesco used to have the white ones.

Advertisement