Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Party In Range

Options
  • 31-12-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Some really nice Vegan & vegetarian selections in the current party in range. 3 packs + wine / cava / elderflower drink for €12.50.

Spring rolls are particularly devine as are the oriental vegetable selevtion. Both Vegan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Yum. Good to know, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Vegan Wannabe

There is an food allergy list available on the M+S website. One section is for vegan/ vegetarians. Most of it is exhausive- it lists every fruit and veg in the shop for example!! Helpfull for processed foods. I can't seem to post the link here- but to find it go to food section of M+S website. www.marksandspenser.com Special Diets- Vegetarian Diets- Suitable for Vegans List. It's also helpful if you have other allergies.

Does anyone know if Tesco still produce a Vegan list? I read about it online. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ah, Tesco and M+S have been topic of our conversations here recently enough! The vegan list I saw for M+S had meat on the list (!) and Tesco were sort of refusing to say what was in their bread. See here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Vegan Wannabe

Great- thanks- will have a look at it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

did anyone manage to get the Cava that was supposed to be part of this? were totally sold out in blackrock, and at that stage i'd already picked up all the food so ended up with some pink fizzy muck, think from the bargains thread they were short of it everywhere, bit of a con job methinks.
    the spring rolls were amazing, nicest i've had in ages.
    the indian selection was lovely too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

dereko1969 wrote: »
    the spring rolls were amazing, nicest i've had in ages.
    the indian selection was lovely too.

Slightly off topic but...

The vegetable spring rolls in Tesco are amazingly good for a supermarket product. They used to be own brand but recently were rebranded into the 'Ken Hom' range. Very pure ingredients. These are the fresh ones in a tray rather than the frozen ones which aren't geat at all.

Advertisement