Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking: What banks provide e-Statements?

Options
  • 31-12-2009 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

I know AIB and Rabo do it in PDF format, very handy. I think Ulster and Halifax don't do it - or am I wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Kila

I'm with Halifax, and afaik, they don't do it. I'd much prefer to get an e-statement. When I set up my accounts, they asked how frequently I wanted one mailed. I said I didn't want one at all, but they said I had to, and the minimum amount for it was quarterly. (bah!)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

NIB provide them. You can have all paperwork done totally online with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

BuffyBot wrote: »
    NIB provide them. You can have all paperwork done totally online with them.

Except when you but or sell something in an investment account - then they insist on acknowledging it in writing. It always gets me into hot water when the wife sees me buying shares!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

AngloIrish do.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭none

OK, so here's the current state of play.
    [PHP]
    AIB YES
    NIB YES
    RABO YES
    ANGLO YES
    BOI NO
    ULSTER NO
    HALIFAX NO
    PTSB ?[/PHP]
    Anybody knows if PTSB do it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

I'm with PTSB and as far as I am aware we do not have the option of e-statements. However, as I am sure is the case with all online banking you can see your history for 6 months previous.

Advertisement