Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon Eos 1 problem

• 31-12-2009 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Having an issue with my Eos 1. It had and error 'bc' on it yesterday. I got a new battery today. With the new battery installed I get the correct display when the camera is turned off but when the camera is turned on the current frame I'm on just flashes and I can't take any pictures. I'm thinking my best option is rewind the film and then put it in again and take the same number of frames with the lens cap on to get back to the same spot. Any thoughts?
    And those things used to take the end of the film out of the cartridge what are they actually called.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Got it sorted. Rewound the film and put a new one in it works fine. I've ordered a film retriever from ebay so when I get that I can take the leader out from that film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

So I got the film retriever but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone used these before and have any success.
    filmretriever.jpg

Advertisement