Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy New Year to one and all

• 31-12-2009 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

As the year and the naughties draw to a close, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year.

It's been great meeting some new and old faces through out the year. There have been some great meets, walks and challenges. May these continue and improve for the year to come.

Happy New Year folks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Anybody got some good new years resolutions?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

As the year and the naughties draw to a close, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year.

It's been great meeting some new and old faces through out the year. There have been some great meets, walks and challenges. May these continue and improve for the year to come.

Actually, technically the decade doesn't end until the end of 2010. Sorry Phil :p

(cheers anyhoo though!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Same to you Buzz. May it be a peaceful and prosperous one.:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Same to you Buzz and may you have many more of them.
    Happy New Year to all the boardsies:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

From a newbie in the photography section, Have a good one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

All the best for 2010 to everyone on boards

I have two new years resolutions.
    1) 1920 x 1200 (New 30" flat screen)
    2) 365 project. Going to attempt to take at least one picture per day for the year. This will probably be a serious challenge as I rarely finish anything I start.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Nearly a year to the day posting pics on the forum. Learned loads on here from loads of people on here and without it I wouldn't have got close to the new years resolutions I made last year: exhibit in public, sell at least one photo and get a pic published. All these and more were ticked and it simply wouldn't have been possible without the help and input from many posters on here.

Big resolutions/plans afoot for the year ahead and already some from the community on here has been helping out and getting involved.

Thanks to everyone for the last year and already looking forward to the new one...Hoorah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

dazftw wrote: »
    Anybody got some good new years resolutions?

fix my dslr :(

still havnt got round to it :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭mobileblog

Happy New Year All.
    Darn you Humberklog getting in there before me ;)
    I’d just like to thank everyone on the forum for the great topics and help + tips etc. At the start of the year my goal was to get my pic on the rte weather. But that soon faded, but now when i look back over the pass year it has been a great surprise. Done my first wedding this week (backing up at the moment) doing 5 next year. I have to thank Fajitas for his write up and links about wedding lists etc and smell the glove too, and this forum for all the info. (My body is acking from all the running around - and boy did i sleep that night). Sold two at an exhibition (kinda broke even- but was a great experience ). Looking back i think it was a good year, and i’d like to thank you guys.

*Wipes tear*

My 2010 resolution would be to post more here and hope to meet up with a few when in Dublin over the new year.

As a lurker and not very frequent poster, I would like to say thanks a lot to everyone on here who has helped me over the past year or so.

I'll hopefully be able to use a DSLR prooperly by the end of 2010, but I'd never have looked into one, nor had any idea what even the very basic terminology would be without you all.

I look forward to bugging you all some more in 2010! :o

Thanks so much, and happy new year. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

DK32 wrote: »
    All the best for 2010 to everyone on boards

I have two new years resolutions.
    1) 1920 x 1200 (New 30" flat screen)
    2) 365 project. Going to attempt to take at least one picture per day for the year. This will probably be a serious challenge as I rarely finish anything I start.

Im doing the 365 thing as well.. also 30" monitors are 2560 x 1600 and yes they are the business :P Your just going to want another one!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement