Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

obamo hope photo

Options
  • 31-12-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

i have GIMP and i know u can download a script but it wont do it for me, so how do you do it manually?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You mean Obama?

There's several ways to achieve that effect. The quick and dirty way is posterization and adding a colour map. The elegant way is tracing into vector with with something like Illustrator or Inkscape.

Try a more suitable forum like Digital Art and Design or Photography's Digital Dark Room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

5uspect wrote: »
    You mean Obama?

There's several ways to achieve that effect. The quick and dirty way is posterization and adding a colour map. The elegant way is tracing into vector with with something like Illustrator or Inkscape.

Try a more suitable forum like Digital Art and Design or Photography's Digital Dark Room.

cheers..

Advertisement