Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 online play problem

Options
  • 31-12-2009 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

I can't do it. I go to head to head and if I'm the home team I can't select my team, if I'm the away team I can't even scroll through the teams to select one. Then it either times out the other person leaves.

From googling I can see it's some port, router, Nat 3 issue that I am clueless to.

Can anybody help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

ive the same problem. i set up playstation network 2day thru eircom (wireless). dunno how to fix it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

wizardman wrote: »
    ive the same problem. i set up playstation network 2day thru eircom (wireless). dunno how to fix it!

X2. Anyone?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

podge018 wrote: »
    I can't do it. I go to head to head and if I'm the home team I can't select my team, if I'm the away team I can't even scroll through the teams to select one. Then it either times out the other person leaves.

From googling I can see it's some port, router, Nat 3 issue that I am clueless to.

Can anybody help me?

by an xbox :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭wizardman

GO'S wrote: »
    by an xbox :pac:

go back to school and learn how to spell while we enjoy blu ray movies:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

its probably to do with your NAT type. I dunno what that stands for, but if your on NAT type 2/3. You may have issues, you need to swith your NAT type to Type 1.

If your Eircom Broadband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU

that may work for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

I've followed the above link and have changed my NAT from type 3 to type 1 but im still having problems.. My internet connection is only at 45% signal strength..would that have an effect? Also I keep getting signed out of the Playstation Network randomly too? :confused:

Advertisement