Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are people doing tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Last night wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be! The dj even played Arcade Fire's wake up on the dancefloor for the countdown which was pretty class:) This resulted in loads of knackers going "what the **** is this ****e?!" and me jumping around like a maniac:D The friend who I thought couldn't make it told icon to piss off and came home for the night which was brilliant...sometimes the best nights are the nights you arn't looking forward to at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I ended up watching 5 epsiodes of season 2 Sex and the City,t'was class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Just had a bubble bath going to make food watch a movie and have a few cans then to bed for some much needed sleep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Studying, as you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Davidius wrote: »
    Studying, as you do.

Kinda disappointed. Always thought you'd be too cool to study...

• Advertisement

AllInOne wrote: »
    Kinda disappointed. Always thought you'd be too cool to study...
    What if I'm studying just how damn cool I am?

What if I'm studying just how damn cool I am?

Ah I guess I never thought of that. Bet you're not though, are you? Bet it's something math related, or something :P I think I just won this round.

AllInOne wrote: »
    Ah I guess I never thought of that. Bet you're not though, are you? Bet it's something math related, or something :P I think I just won this round.
    Well I suppose mechanics can mathematically explain part of the reason why I'm so cool.

OK I'm studying maths.

Well I suppose mechanics can mathematically explain part of the reason why I'm so cool.

OK I'm studying maths.

Knew it. You lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Watching Floyd Mayweather / Shane Mosley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Studying Computer Architecture and Integration.......rollercoaster life.

Finishing up my Linux set-up. Final step tonight is to set my keyboard locale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Feeling sleepy after watching American Psycho and 500 Days of Summer mit three of ze very best friends one could have. Good tiiiimes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This was a thread for what people were doing New Year's Eve, not May Day.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement