Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Jet SIGNAL PROBLEMS

• 31-12-2009 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys

Can someone please clearly spell out a solution if there is one
    to signal issues on this phone. My friend has tried replacements sims both
    2009 simms didnt have any effect. The phone has also been flashed
    to the lastest edition FW from THE DARK FOREST SITE. Still no resolution.
    ?? question?? Its like the phone receiver is not managing the signal consistantly as it keeps dropping,
    (Is it a reciever issue in this phone??:rolleyes:) ps warranty not an issue at this stage.

NG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Are you certain the handset is in an area known for good coverage? Check the network settings. make sure 'network mode' is set to 'auto' and same for network selection.

Failing that make sure the sim network is able to work in the particular handset (locked/unlocked).

Did it ever work? Maybe by re-flashing it was bricked?
    What do you mean by warranty not an issue? was this phone bought legitamitly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Auto defaults to 3G if it is available, I think. Maybe try forcing it to use GPRS, it will improve battery usage anyway.

I have no reception/signal issues with mine and it is better than my previous SE in that regard.

Advertisement