Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapshot of Your Story - FM 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Hehe not a fight at all :-D anyway i think its time that i put up some screenshots :-D

I have serveral games going at the moment so here they are :

The first one is Leeds

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I can honestly tell you that I did not cheat...

How in the hell can you even cheat in this game?

Screen shots of transfers would be nice , there is loads of ways of "cheating" and from my personal experience of playing/ researching the game I would be very much taken back if you havent ! Then again people/statements can be proven wrong :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Sarge wrote: »
    Hehe not a fight at all :-D anyway i think its time that i put up some screenshots :-D

The first one is Leeds

That's a lot of effort, I've played 4.5 seasons, I think, with Boston United, I have another season to post here...had to stop, I'm a final year student and it was just eating up all my time!

I plan to alternate between them and Arsenal, so I don't get too bored with either one. I don't think Arsenal is very challenging as such but, I get enjoyment out of winning trophies with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

I'm always convinced people cheat at FM, probably because I find it so bloody tough.

• Advertisement

If you can tell me how to print-screen from a mac and a programme I could paste then upload the picture I would be happy to

Apologies if I sound ratty, but I don't like it when I'm called a cheat

aaronh007 wrote: »
    If you can tell me how to print-screen from a mac and a programme I could paste then upload the picture I would be happy to

No worries my friend , Google is your friend.

aaronh007 wrote: »

First link on google, not sure if it depends on which version of their OS you have though!

Just helping, not calling you a cheat.

cashville wrote: »
    I'm always convinced people cheat at FM, probably because I find it so bloody tough.

I agree, which is why after trying for a week and a bit to get through a season, sign some good players for little money but huge 48 months 10-15 million incentives I'm accused of cheating.

Ok im going to tell you how to do these screen shots :-D

Its the Apple button ( cmd) + shift + 3 ok

The screen with transfers in and out for the seasons your plaing ie 2 , would be great just to have a looksie :-D

• Advertisement

jasonorr wrote: »
    That's a lot of effort, I've played 4.5 seasons, I think, with Boston United, I have another season to post here...had to stop, I'm a final year student and it was just eating up all my time!

I plan to alternate between them and Arsenal, so I don't get too bored with either one. I don't think Arsenal is very challenging as such but, I get enjoyment out of winning trophies with them.

In that game I have also won the world cup with brazil , Im finding leaving Leeds very very tough as i have built the best youth / coaching system in the world there but I think i will resign at the end of the season and take a blue square job and see what i can do down there again. I love the challenge of playing with regens .

In that game I have also won the world cup with brazil , Im finding leaving Leeds very very tough as i have built the best youth / coaching system in the world there but I think i will resign at the end of the season and take a blue square job and see what i can do down there again. I love the challenge of playing with regens .

How many seasons did you manage Brazil? I remember managing Ireland and Arsenal before, it wasn't long before I got fed up of that!

jasonorr wrote: »
    How many seasons did you manage Brazil? I remember managing Ireland and Arsenal before, it wasn't long before I got fed up of that!

I managed them for 6 games , they sacked there manager during the world cup :-D

I managed them for 6 games , they sacked there manager during the world cup :-D

Haha, fair enough...that's not too bad so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,233 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

The first one is Leeds

how did you get Aguero for £20m???:eek:

Our friend never cam back ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

has the home grown ruling not scuppered any of this?

No I have enough HG player that I use in rotation that have come through the youth academy to keep it at a good level , and alot of the players have played in England for four years aswell, it's not as domestic as I would like, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Started with Millwall, won League One in my first season and now in my second season and coming 4th in the Championship after 15 games.:cool: Hopefully stay going good and get promoted, 2 promotions in 2 seasons with hardly a penny spent.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 captainmadouait

started a season with united i ended up buying manuel neur as van dar sar is commin on a bit.. i sold a coulpe of players like gibson. i sold anderson and i brought in palombo super cm.. i always bought ash ypung and played him left mid.. in my first season i won the league by a point from chelsea but they beat me in both cl and fa finals. this year i bought lahm for rb..and i got dezko as bearbatov has his hot and cold patchs i play dezko as the target man and hes been climbing up the goal scoring tables also creating a lot of goals for rooney..if anyone out there is lookin for a lb buy juan manual vargas hes tops..anyone got any good rm ?

Palombo is a beast, love him in real life (no homo). You could try Milos Krasic for RM ? Never got him myself, think someone else said they did previously in this thread.

Is ze german kid Neuer any good?

• Advertisement

Started with Millwall, won League One in my first season and now in my second season and coming 4th in the Championship after 15 games.:cool: Hopefully stay going good and get promoted, 2 promotions in 2 seasons with hardly a penny spent.:)

Promoted to the Championship via the Play-offs, won the final on penos. :D

So in 2 seasons, I've won League 1, came 5th in the Championship and promoted via play-offs (all with about €500,000 budget, made mainly of selling players). Aiming for about a 14th place finish this season in the Premier League, gonna be very tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

My head is wrecked at this game.

I haven't been able to play since my last update on my season as every time I try to play the game it runs waaaaay to slow.

Like hitting space to move onto the next day or screen takes about 20 seconds and when watching match highlights the ball moves really slow, a kickout from my goalkeeper takes about 10 seconds to reach the other end of the pitch when when highlights are set to 'very fast'.

No Idea why it happened as I hadn't changed anything between the times I played it, I've even gotten rid of 20GB of crap off my HDD in the hope it might help but still nothing.

:(

Promoted to the Championship via the Play-offs, won the final on penos. :D

So in 2 seasons, I've won League 1, came 5th in the Championship and promoted via play-offs (all with about €500,000 budget, made mainly of selling players). Aiming for about a 14th place finish this season in the Premier League, gonna be very tough.

Played my first two games in the Premier, drawing with Fulham and beating Bolton 2-1. Bugdet of 8.5mil spent, pity I didn't get to register 3 of my new signings.:mad:

Who did you sign Gavin?

Who did you sign Gavin?

As in the 3 players I didn't get registered in time or in general?

Both...hope the unregged ones weren't good or else that's a melter!

Both...hope the unregged ones weren't good or else that's a melter!

I'll do a screen shot once I'm playing again. Ye unregged ones were basically going to be 3 of my back four 1st teamers.:mad:

Screenshots in Winows 7 are a bitch.:mad:

The top section of the attachments are signings, when the lower section is players out. (Couldn't get the whole player outs section in the 2010 attachment).

• Advertisement

Screenshots in Winows 7 are a bitch.:mad:

:eek: You're doing it wrong, it has a snipping tool. Great for screenshots!

Advertisement