Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapshot of Your Story - FM 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Lads just a quick question, nearly everytime I play a game my players think the squad lacks discipline, but how do you fix that or improve the discipline in your squad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Lads just a quick question, nearly everytime I play a game my players think the squad lacks discipline, but how do you fix that or improve the discipline in your squad?

Never had that before. If a player plays badly say below 6.3 i warn them. If they get 5.6 or less, I fine them 1 weeks wages and below a 5 two weeks wages. Also If someone gets sent off then they get fined 2 weeks also (I have my tackling set to easy) so there is no excuses. Not turning up for training/awol, 2 weeks in ze cooler/ less pocket money.

If they complain about being harshly treated I drop them till they apologise publicly, hope some of that helps. Also check your manager profile and see your squad discipline stat is far off 10 to give you an idea if you're too soft/harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If someone gets sent off, warn them. Only straight red though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Bueller. Bueller.

Do a cloughy, get a stick and beat them to within an inch of there life or throw a shoe at them,

But serious side, fining them will get them saying they have been treated unfairly but tough sh1t keep up the hard stance and hopefully they'll learn or be more critical of them in press releases and appraisals :D

Only if deserved

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I got that too, before a match at the "Opponent Instructions" I always clicked "ask assistant" and it was setting the tackling to hard which was getting my players cards/sent off. So I changed the talking to normal and it solved that problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

So, Mars Bar is on the move again. I kept Macclesfield out of the relegation zone by a tiny margin. Was thinking about staying on but I got an offer from Southend who had just got relegated to League 2. They have less financial worries and the pay was better! I also see it as a chance to improve my stats as they are quite a bit stronger than teams sitting at the top of League 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

start of Feb now with Shamrock Rovers, Couldnt find any decent players with a budget of 20k so focusing on youth,

For a laugh i applied for the South African Manager job and got it and a few Prem League teams are looking at me, West Ham and Fulham. Will wait till i play in Europe with SR before i move on i think.

Will keep with SA till after the world cup see how i do there. Can't get an ass man for them or any u21/u18s or any coaches at all seems odd.

So will update once i get around to the WC :D

Shamrock rovers making it to the first knockout round! They got beating 8-0 by R. Madrid first game lol

FMShamrock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Shamrock rovers making it to the first knockout round! They got beating 8-0 by R. Madrid first game lol

FMShamrock.jpg

Great achievement, only 8-0 :D. Might do an Irish game when I am bored of my Coventry game. But it always annoyed me that most don't have faces or logo's have you got most of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I enjoyed my Sangiovannese save so much on FM09 I went and started a new one on FM10 a few months ago.

Season 09/10:
    9kr1pi.png

Season 10/11:
    2r6yvdu.png

Season 11/12(so far):
    3445gmb.png

My latest game that had me cheering at the screen!(:o):
    2ngahoh.png

Sorry for the long post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Nice. Any reason why you picked Sangiovannese?

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Great achievement, only 8-0 :D. Might do an Irish game when I am bored of my Coventry game. But it always annoyed me that most don't have faces or logo's have you got most of them?

ya i know haha, expecting bigger than that :p

I have most of them afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

cashville wrote: »
    Nice. Any reason why you picked Sangiovannese?

Nope. In FM09 I was offered the job after being sacked from a Conf North club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Been Loving this thread, hope you go back to it L'prof want to see how things turn out for Boston.

I have beem playing a LAN game with my mate, we both wanted to pick random premiership teams. We excluded the big 4 + spurs and money city.
    We both ended up with pretty similar teams and we were pretty happy with them, I got Stoke and he got Wigan.

Team: Stoke

League standings: (Premier League)
    09/10 - 13th
    10/11 - 12th
    11/12 - 12th
    12/13 - 9th
    13/14 - 3rd
    14/15 - 4th
    15/16 - 2nd
    16/17 - 4th (game in hand on the top 3, If i win i go 2points clear)

FA Cup:
    09/10 - 3rd Round - Derby
    10/11 - 3rd Round - Arsenal
    11/12 - Semi Final- Arsenal
    12/13 - Semi Final- Burnley
    13/14 - 6th Round - Everton
    14/15 - 4th Round - Ipswich
    15/16 - Semi Final- Man City
    16/17 - 3rd Round VS Sheff Wed (Currently)

Carling Cup:
    09/10 - 4th Round - Arsenal
    10/11 - 3rd Round - Wigan(Penalties) -This one hurt bad :(
    11/12 - 3rd Round - Newcastle
    12/13 - 3rd Round - Sunderland(Penalties)
    13/14 - 4th Round - Arsenal
    14/15 - Winners - (Beat Spurs 4-2 in the Final)
    15/16 - 3rd round - Arsenal
    16/17 - Semi Final VS Newcastle or Man Utd (Currently)

Champions Cup:
    14/15 - Winner - (Beat Villareal 3-0)
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Real Madrid 3-2 with a last minute winner from Mikel)
    16/17 - Qualified as Winners from Group E (Knockout draw pending)

European Super Cup:
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Lyon 2-1 after ET)
    16/17 - Winner - (Beat AC Milan 3-2)

Club World Championship:
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Higashiosaka Rosa 3-0)
    16/17 - Semi Final Draw Pending

Community Shield:
    16/17 - Winner (Beat Man City 4-3)

Top Goalscorer:
    09/10 - Ebi Smolarek - 19
    10/11 - Jo - 18
    11/12 - Jo - 26
    12/13 - Jo - 27
    13/14 - Jo - 33
    14/15 - Maxim Skavysh - 32
    15/16 - Nikola Kalinic - 26
    16/17 - Nikola Kalinic - 15 (So Far)

Fans Player:
    09/10 - Kevin Thomson
    10/11 - Jo
    11/12 - Jo
    12/13 - Jo
    13/14 - Jorge Valdivia
    14/15 - Jo
    15/16 - Viorel Moga
    16/17 - (Pending)

So things have been going quite well for stoke, i spent a few seasons getting the right balance to the squad and investing in promising younger players. Then finally clearing the clubs loans and building a real squad. Each season for about 5 years Stoke expanded stadium capacity, i'd beg and plead with the board to give me good youth facilities but they would keep spending the money expanding the stadium. I am finally getting the youth facilities upgraded this season.The 14/15 Season really was amazing, winning the League Cup and winning the Champions
    League my first season in Europe was beyond what i ever had hoped for and then to retain the Champions League the following season was so satisfying as my mate couldn't claim it was a fluke to win it back to back. Thanks to my European success the board gave me a transfer budget of 47M for the 16/17 season.

This is my current best eleven (in my assistant managers opinion):

firstteam.JPG

Here are my major transfer dealings, i have done so much wheeling and dealing at this stage if i did season by season this thread would be huge.

Most expensive players bought:
    highestfeepaid.JPG

Most expensive players sold:
    highestfeerecieved.JPG

My best buys were:

09/10 Marc Muniesa Barcelona 150k
    10/11 Joe Hart Man City 1.7M
    10/11 Jo Man City 5.75M

The 3 of them are still in my squad in 16/17 and Marc Muniesa is one of the best defenders in the game now. I grabbed him when he was 16 and got him tutored by robert huth and Ryan Shawcross and he slowed phased huth out of the team.

I'm hoping for to win the Premiership someday but Man City are just sick now and they are so consistant i will have to put together an amazing run to beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Parawind wrote: »
    Been Loving this thread, hope you go back to it L'prof want to see how things turn out for Boston.

I have beem playing a LAN game with my mate, we both wanted to pick random premiership teams. We excluded the big 4 + spurs and money city.
    We both ended up with pretty similar teams and we were pretty happy with them, I got Stoke and he got Wigan.

Team: Stoke

League standings: (Premier League)
    09/10 - 13th
    10/11 - 12th
    11/12 - 12th
    12/13 - 9th
    13/14 - 3rd
    14/15 - 4th
    15/16 - 2nd
    16/17 - 4th (game in hand on the top 3, If i win i go 2points clear)

FA Cup:
    09/10 - 3rd Round - Derby
    10/11 - 3rd Round - Arsenal
    11/12 - Semi Final- Arsenal
    12/13 - Semi Final- Burnley
    13/14 - 6th Round - Everton
    14/15 - 4th Round - Ipswich
    15/16 - Semi Final- Man City
    16/17 - 3rd Round VS Sheff Wed (Currently)

Carling Cup:
    09/10 - 4th Round - Arsenal
    10/11 - 3rd Round - Wigan(Penalties) -This one hurt bad :(
    11/12 - 3rd Round - Newcastle
    12/13 - 3rd Round - Sunderland(Penalties)
    13/14 - 4th Round - Arsenal
    14/15 - Winners - (Beat Spurs 4-2 in the Final)
    15/16 - 3rd round - Arsenal
    16/17 - Semi Final VS Newcastle or Man Utd (Currently)

Champions Cup:
    14/15 - Winner - (Beat Villareal 3-0)
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Real Madrid 3-2 with a last minute winner from Mikel)
    16/17 - Qualified as Winners from Group E (Knockout draw pending)

European Super Cup:
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Lyon 2-1 after ET)
    16/17 - Winner - (Beat AC Milan 3-2)

Club World Championship:
    15/16 - Winner - (Beat Higashiosaka Rosa 3-0)
    16/17 - Semi Final Draw Pending

Community Shield:
    16/17 - Winner (Beat Man City 4-3)

Top Goalscorer:
    09/10 - Ebi Smolarek - 19
    10/11 - Jo - 18
    11/12 - Jo - 26
    12/13 - Jo - 27
    13/14 - Jo - 33
    14/15 - Maxim Skavysh - 32
    15/16 - Nikola Kalinic - 26
    16/17 - Nikola Kalinic - 15 (So Far)

Fans Player:
    09/10 - Kevin Thomson
    10/11 - Jo
    11/12 - Jo
    12/13 - Jo
    13/14 - Jorge Valdivia
    14/15 - Jo
    15/16 - Viorel Moga
    16/17 - (Pending)

So things have been going quite well for stoke, i spent a few seasons getting the right balance to the squad and investing in promising younger players. Then finally clearing the clubs loans and building a real squad. Each season for about 5 years Stoke expanded stadium capacity, i'd beg and plead with the board to give me good youth facilities but they would keep spending the money expanding the stadium. I am finally getting the youth facilities upgraded this season.The 14/15 Season really was amazing, winning the League Cup and winning the Champions
    League my first season in Europe was beyond what i ever had hoped for and then to retain the Champions League the following season was so satisfying as my mate couldn't claim it was a fluke to win it back to back. Thanks to my European success the board gave me a transfer budget of 47M for the 16/17 season.

This is my current best eleven (in my assistant managers opinion):

firstteam.JPG

Here are my major transfer dealings, i have done so much wheeling and dealing at this stage if i did season by season this thread would be huge.

Most expensive players bought:
    highestfeepaid.JPG

Most expensive players sold:
    highestfeerecieved.JPG

My best buys were:

09/10 Marc Muniesa Barcelona 150k
    10/11 Joe Hart Man City 1.7M
    10/11 Jo Man City 5.75M

The 3 of them are still in my squad in 16/17 and Marc Muniesa is one of the best defenders in the game now. I grabbed him when he was 16 and got him tutored by robert huth and Ryan Shawcross and he slowed phased huth out of the team.

I'm hoping for to win the Premiership someday but Man City are just sick now and they are so consistant i will have to put together an amazing run to beat them.

Cheers, I think I will soon. I really want to make Boston a successful club and win some big trophies. Well done on your game by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭brian__foley

You get a ferret for class mascot and introduce a whistle system, but never forgetting you have to find the bad guys kid.

This is a fantastic thread...will get together my Birmingham 4 Champions league-in-a-row snapshot together...and Damien Duff's 18 goal season of wonder. That said, it will show me spending £55M on a re-gen.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭brian__foley

Birmingham. Key Stats and Moments of Pure Pride Only.

Trophies:

Premier League History: 4th in 2009/2009, Winners: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. Two seasons went unbeaten - 2013 and (I think) 2011.

FA Cup: 2011, 2012

League Cup (Bogey Tournament): 2009, 2013

Champion's League: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Player Stats / High Points

Average ratings never been monster like in the old days, but seasons of note include:-

Mauro Zarate (2008-2009): 55(4) games, 55 goals

Damien Duff:
    2008/09 English Player of the Year, 2009/2010 English Player of the Year, 2009/2010, 30 Premier League Games, 18 Goals, 12 Assists...heaven!

John "The Weapon" Bostock
    :-

Debut Season - 2009-2010, 22(8) Games, 22 goals
    2010-2011: 50(3) games 32 goals
    2011-2012: 48(4) games 32 goals
    2012-2013: 39(1) games 12 goals

Cevik Gunduz (Gen) (AM L)

Debut Season for Birmingham 2012-2013: 28(6) Games 24 Goals (EPL stats)

Transfer Landmarks (Players Sold)

Colin Doyle (developed into mammoth keeper): £45.5M to Chelsea (2012)
    Andrea Antonelli (Gen, AM R): £36M to Chelsea (2011)
    Paul Martin (Gen, D RL): £30M to Newcastle (2012)
    Krystian Pearce (D C): £40M to Juventus (2012)

Aside, however, from "massive" transfers, I've found it really hard to shift squad players. Granted, if I don't want them, why should anyone else, but it could be a bit easier to "off-load" talent. Gary McSheffrey did a decent second season for me, as did Frank Quedrue but I wanted shot for third season - couldn't do it for ages and with FQ had to wait until contract ran down. On the other hand, I've been bashing off continuous bids by the big crowd - Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea for a whole host of youngsters over the years. Overall so I do very poorly with selling off the £1M, £2M players who don't make it, but make it up on the big-deals.

Transfer Landmarks (Players in - High Value)

Cevik Gunduz (Gen AM L): £55M (2012)
    Micah Richards: £30M (2013)
    Henri Saivet: £35M (2010)

Most Satisfying Acquisitions

John Bostock: £150K (2009)
    Damien Duff: £2.5M (2009)
    Pablo Aimar: Free (2009)
    Alvaro Recoba: Free (2009, scored brace to win Champions League...old and slow but class!)
    Nico Ullman (D C): £1M (2010), offers of £30M plus being made
    Tony Reid: From Youth, Solid DL with 7 England Caps by age of 18

Good Moments

Undefeated league campaigns. Current 65 match undefeated (says the game, but have lost in second leg of two legged ties).
    Seeing Duff score a near "Giggs v Arsenal" goal.
    Gunduz not being ****e after spending £55M on him (immediately got unhappy and thought he made a mistake joining the club)
    Seeing Johnathan Woodgate dislike every new signing (nearly) but eventually make up nice with them.

Original Squad Still Performing

Colin Doyle became a world class keeper. Oliver Kapo is still dependable for a 7.20 + avg rating over 10-15 games. Krystian Pearce (I think) was in original squad and was a rock in one season and sold for £40M. Fabrice Muamba is solid, if not spectacular.

Notable in Current Squad / Team

GK:
    Cech, Stuart Nelson

Ds: Johnathan Woodgate, Nico Ullman, Jose Goncalves, Tony Reid, Pichu Atienza, Micah Richards

Mid C's:
    Miguel Veloso, Mattieu Bodmer, Fabrice Muamba, Pablo Aimar, Damien Duff (re-trained due to lack of pace), Wesley Schneider, Oliver Kapo

Wingers:
    Cevik Gunduz, Gert Nitraij, Yoann Gouffran, Henri Saivet.

AMC's: John Bostock, Charles Sanogo.

Forwards: Mauro Zarate, Jermain Defoe, Paris Cowan Hall, Falcao, Antonion Cassano

Tactic

Steel in the centre, finesse on the wings.

Cech

Richards----Woodgate
    Ullman

Gouffran----Bodmer/Duff/Schneider
    Muamba/Veloso
    Gunduz

Sanogo/Bostock

Saivet/Cassano
    Zarate/Defoe

Tactical Effect

Wide distribution of goals...save for one season, no forward has had a "monster" haul, but several players (especially AMC) pull in 20 plus. Wingers cut inside and alternate positions giving regular 15+ per season with 15+ assists. Very few DC goals though...very many disallowed headers from corners!

The Future?

2013-2014 season looming and have signed Cech, Veloso, Schneider, Falcao and Cassano on free transfers. Ambition is to re-invigorate Cassano as a deep lying playmaking foward feeding Defoe or Zarate.

My Luton Town have an embargo put on them! Just as well I got some people in on loan just before it happened. It will be interesting to see if they decide to keep me as manager considering they had such a poor start and sacked their manager a couple of weeks into the season.

L'prof wrote: »
    Team: Boston Utd

Media Prediction:
    10/11 - 17th
    11/12 - 24th
    12/13 - 24th
    13/14 - 24th
    14/15 - 24th
    15/16 - 24th
    16/17 - 20th

League standings:
    10/11 - 1st - Blue Square North
    11/12 - 2nd - Blue Square Premier
    12/13 - 15th - Coca-Cola Football League Two
    13/14 - 2nd - Coca-Cola Football League Two (automatic promotion)
    14/15 - 1st - Coca-Cola Football League One
    15/16 - 4th - Coca-Cola Football League Championship (promoted via playoffs)
    16/17 - 10th - Barclays Premier League

FA Cup:
    10/11 - 1st Round - MK Dons
    11/12 - 1st Round - Barnet
    12/13 - 3rd Round - Newcastle
    13/14 - 2nd Round - Oldham
    14/15 - 3rd Round - Liverpool
    15/16 - 4th Round - Cardiff (replay)
    16/17 - 5th Round - Tottenham

Carling Cup:
    12/13 - 1st Round - Carlisle
    13/14 - 1st Round - Scunthorpe
    14/15 - 1st Round - Leicester
    15/16 - 2nd round - Burnley (et)
    16/17 - Semi Final - Man City

Johnstone's Trophy:
    12/13 - North Final - Derby
    13/14 - 2nd Round - Hartlepool
    14/15 - Winner

FA Trophy:
    10/11 - 4th Round - Accrington
    11/12 - 2nd Round - Mansfield

Top Goalscorer:
    10/11 - Andy Brewster - 29
    11/12 - Andy Brewster - 19
    12/13 - Stuart Beavon - 21
    13/14 - Jack Werndly - 23
    14/15 - Charlie Newton - 32
    15/16 - Charlie Newton - 23
    16/17 - Jason Banton - 20

Fans Player:
    10/11 - Andy Brewster
    11/12 - Ryan Crowther
    12/13 - Gary Silk
    13/14 - Ashley Corker
    14/15 - Ashley Corker
    15/16 - Jack Werndly
    16/17 - Charlie Newton

Current 1st team:
    GK - Martin Hansen
    DR - Kenneth McCullough
    DL - Nicky Shorey
    DC - Roberto Romero
    DC - David Mirfin

DMC - Rod Scott
    MC - Michael Jørgensen
    AMR - Steve James
    AML - Hal Robson-Kanu
    ST - Jason Banton
    ST - Charlie Newton

Bold indicates new signings and * indicates loan signings

What a great season. My transfer funds helped me enormously and the fact that Arsenal released James on a free helped me no end. I finally had enough money to buy some decent players and purchased Charlie Newton who had done so well for me in League One and The Championship on loan and had another fine season. The highlight of the year was definitely my League Cup run, even though it wasn't the toughest as you can see below and I came close to causing an upset against City.

52cc4eeb9e.png

I had a 5 tough games to begin with only 3 points from 15, my task looked ominous, but thankfully after that I started to put some points on the board. I had a nice surprise at the end of the season when the board announced that they were going to build a new stadium. Before this season we doubled capacity, when that was finished and we were selling out every home game, it became clear we'd need more seats. The new stadium will quadruple capacity, leaving us with a stadium that's 8 times bigger than the one we started off with.

d76db247de.png

I've been given m to spend this season after indicating that I would be aiming for European qualification of some sort. This should be achievable and the only problem I may have is the wages available to new signings.

Brazil have just sacked their manager after losing the first game of the Confederations Cup, so I've applied for that job. Really hope I get it. The plan is to apply for these national team jobs whenever they arrise t tournaments and resign afterwards.

EDIT: :(

6r20b9.png

Oooh, we've also jumped into 82nd place on the rich list :D

Just restarting this now, didn't realise I had gone as far as March in the following season, should have an update soon.

Media Prediction:
    10/11 - 17th
    11/12 - 24th
    12/13 - 24th
    13/14 - 24th
    14/15 - 24th
    15/16 - 24th
    16/17 - 20th
    17/18 - 14th

League standings:
    10/11 - 1st - Blue Square North
    11/12 - 2nd - Blue Square Premier
    12/13 - 15th - Coca-Cola Football League Two
    13/14 - 2nd - Coca-Cola Football League Two (automatic promotion)
    14/15 - 1st - Coca-Cola Football League One
    15/16 - 4th - Coca-Cola Football League Championship (promoted via playoffs)
    16/17 - 10th - Barclays Premier League
    17/18 - 7th - Barclays Premier League

FA Cup:
    10/11 - 1st Round - MK Dons
    11/12 - 1st Round - Barnet
    12/13 - 3rd Round - Newcastle
    13/14 - 2nd Round - Oldham
    14/15 - 3rd Round - Liverpool
    15/16 - 4th Round - Cardiff (replay)
    16/17 - 5th Round - Tottenham
    17/18 - Final - Arsenal

Carling Cup:
    12/13 - 1st Round - Carlisle
    13/14 - 1st Round - Scunthorpe
    14/15 - 1st Round - Leicester
    15/16 - 2nd round - Burnley (et)
    16/17 - Semi Final - Man City
    17/18 - Winner

Johnstone's Trophy:
    12/13 - North Final - Derby
    13/14 - 2nd Round - Hartlepool
    14/15 - Winner

FA Trophy:
    10/11 - 4th Round - Accrington
    11/12 - 2nd Round - Mansfield

Top Goalscorer:
    10/11 - Andy Brewster - 29
    11/12 - Andy Brewster - 19
    12/13 - Stuart Beavon - 21
    13/14 - Jack Werndly - 23
    14/15 - Charlie Newton - 32
    15/16 - Charlie Newton - 23
    16/17 - Jason Banton - 20
    17/18 - Charlie Newton - 14

Fans Player:
    10/11 - Andy Brewster
    11/12 - Ryan Crowther
    12/13 - Gary Silk
    13/14 - Ashley Corker
    14/15 - Ashley Corker
    15/16 - Jack Werndly
    16/17 - Charlie Newton
    17/18 - Charlie Newton

Current 1st team:
    GK - Graeme Quinlan
    DR - Kenneth McCullough
    DL - John Tyler
    DC - Roberto Romero
    DC - Facundo Jiménez
    DMC - Rod Scott
    MC - Ricardo Tarantino
    AMR - Andrey Sokolov

AML - Hal Robson-Kanu
    ST - Jason Banton
    ST - Charlie Newton

Bold indicates new signings and * indicates loan signings

Another great season for Boston United, so many highlights I honestly don't know where to begin. I have a considerable transfer budget each season (m for this season and m for next season), which is an enormous help. I suppose my Carling Cup victory over Chelsea is my greatest achievement to date. Charlie Newton scoring the winner in the last minute of normal time. I also guided the club to the final of the FA Cup for the first time in their history and by finishing second to Arsenal, we've qualified for the Europa League (I think by finishing 7th, we would have qualified anyway)!!!

Climbed up the rich list again to 69th place.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    My head is wrecked at this game.

I haven't been able to play since my last update on my season as every time I try to play the game it runs waaaaay to slow.

Like hitting space to move onto the next day or screen takes about 20 seconds and when watching match highlights the ball moves really slow, a kickout from my goalkeeper takes about 10 seconds to reach the other end of the pitch when when highlights are set to 'very fast'.

No Idea why it happened as I hadn't changed anything between the times I played it, I've even gotten rid of 20GB of crap off my HDD in the hope it might help but still nothing.

:(

My games are running very slowly at the moment. Hopefully it's just the games and not everything else...:(

:eek::eek::eek:

5ttpiv.png

My games are running very slowly at the moment. Hopefully it's just the games and not everything else...:(

Mine is fairly slow too. I mistook the slow loading for not having pressed continue properly before a match but then it registered so I wasn't able to pick my team and ended up with the players I used in the last match. They were wrecked tired and I only drew the match. :mad:

mars bar wrote: »
    Mine is fairly slow too. I mistook the slow loading for not having pressed continue properly before a match but then it registered so I wasn't able to pick my team and ended up with the players I used in the last match. They were wrecked tired and I only drew the match. :mad:

Thankfully I managed to sort it. It seemed like the game thought I wanted to watch my matches at the showest speed, even though it was set at the fastest. I did a bit of messing around and it seems to be fine again.

Thankfully I managed to sort it. It seemed like the game thought I wanted to watch my matches at the showest speed, even though it was set at the fastest. I did a bit of messing around and it seems to be fine again.

That's good.

The game play is fine for me except for missing about 10 minutes here or there coz I have it set on highlights. The goalkeeper takes an age to take a kick out though.

mars bar wrote: »
    That's good.

The game play is fine for me except for missing about 10 minutes here or there coz I have it set on highlights. The goalkeeper takes an age to take a kick out though.

Commentary only for me. Watching the games is far too slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Commentary only for me. Watching the games is far too slow.

:eek:

You need a faster graphics card! I couldnt play FM if I wasnt able to watch the games!

Max Power1 wrote: »
    :eek:

You need a faster graphics card! I couldnt play FM if I wasnt able to watch the games!

Graphics card is grand, I'm just not bothered. Never bothered with the 2d graphics years ago and just read the commentary, so I can't be bothered with the 3d graphics now. I might watch the odd goal in 3d, but it's fairly crap if you ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Here's a snapshot of Ian Hughes, a 16 year old striker I knicked from Southampton for £800k. He's now 22, and has had a remarkable career at Celtic so far. Best player I've ever come across. (in chronological order)

kq0l1.jpg

• Advertisement

Archimedes wrote: »
    Here's a snapshot of Ian Hughes, a 16 year old striker I knicked from Southampton for £800k. He's now 22, and has had a remarkable career at Celtic so far. Best player I've ever come across. (in chronological order)

kq0l1.jpg

Holy fucknuts, that's incredible...even in Scotland (couldn't resist :p)!!!

Advertisement