Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Talent Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

what worries me even more is that one of them "judges" on this godawful show was once a presidential candidate in this country............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

na fianna hmmm not too bad

oh dear that girl is ssssoooo out of tune

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Awful just awful.

These are just pub acts, they shouldnt be on tv, that girl is so average.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

why does grainne, daithi and the ginger one insist on throwin in random irish every now and again?

df1985 wrote: »
    why does grainne, daithi and the ginger one insist on throwin in random irish every now and again?

Just to add an extra layer of lameness to the show.

dreadful singing. What is it with young ones wanting to grunt and shout their way thru songs. why oh why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Oh Good Lord. I wouldn't care about the putrid singing if it was actually funny.

just sad acts.AAAAAgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh whats with gays camping it up for a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

I appreciate Shane Lynch is trying to do something 'different' and 'outside the box' but the acts he chooses are f***ing woeful. :eek: Was the one in pink a drag?

Not a bad standard this week so far, well definitely not as bad as other weeks (esp the infamous 'Johnny Bongos week'). Shane Lynch dragged it back down to Parish play level though. Why Daithi gave that act a 9 is beyond me....

he is not too bad and thats saying something

I liked the Mexican dude - respect for doing his own material. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

i thought leo was the best by far! really hope he wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Joanna Ryde. He should be thrown out for a name like that. This is a family show.

Blaithnaid is dressed up like a slut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just turned this on and I see the Coronas on....Worst band ever. How are they so popular?

EDIT: Whys he pronouncing every word with an "ish"?

That tranny better be out.

Thank you God.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭jaffa20

That tranny better be out.
    Thank you God.

Didn't like Shane's choice then, Ronan? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

very disappointing result :( only good thing is that joke of a dublin act came last

Olwyn Murray 1st........well deserved. :)

There have been some decent acts from the North that got nowhere. :(

I don't usually stereotype by appearance but having just seen Lynch's act for next week, is he getting all his acts from a bloody shelter? They've all looked so scruffy and rough! :D

I don't usually stereotype by appearance but having just seen Lynch's act for next week, is he getting all his acts from a bloody shelter? They've all looked so scruffy and rough! :D

Like himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

A guy in my school is representing the south next week. He's actually a good singer and got the lead in the school play last year (just some useless information i'd thought i'd share :P).

That michelle one representing the south got the same score from the judges as the west girl and the west girl was way better vocally imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

A guy in my school is representing the south next week. He's actually a good singer and got the lead in the school play last year (just some useless information i'd thought i'd share :P).

Can't wait. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Guys, i'm gonna be missing the performances tonight. Be back for the results though but could ye just tell me how ben does for the south and what the judges score him? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Zimovane

Grainnes looking well, these lads are muck though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ralphlauren1

Dana referred to one of the judges as smug who was that?

• Advertisement

Bithnid No Ciffianna

Advertisement