Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lennon injured??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Have read this on a few places- physioroom has him out til end of Jan. They have Woody back 9 Jan so god knows, wait and see. I reckon he won't be back for the Bindippers thtough.:mad:

Niko on the right I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Sligo Spur wrote: »
    Have read this on a few places- physioroom has him out til end of Jan. They have Woody back 9 Jan so god knows, wait and see. I reckon he won't be back for the Bindippers thtough.:mad:

Niko on the right I reckon.

huge loss. Lennons biggest asset is pace which is the one thing Niko doesn't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo wrote: »
    huge loss. Lennons biggest asset is pace which is the one thing Niko doesn't have.

Agree fully.
    Our best player this season bar none. His pace is a constant threat, and he will be badly missed.

Then again, all the big teams have to cope without there best players at some stage, lets hope we can manage just aswell as they do !!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Yeah we need him back ok, but I think Modric & Niko will do ok in the meantime on either flank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Woodgate wrote: »
    Yeah we need him back ok, but I think Modric & Niko will do ok in the meantime on either flank.

Agree with that. The 2 Corat boys are quality

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Agree with that. The 2 Corat boys are quality

no ones disputing their qualities but what defenders fear most is raw pace and Lennon has an abundance of that.
    at this stage wih it looking like he'll miss the trip to Anfield i'd take a point!

Advertisement