Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EGAR says Thank You!

Options
  • 31-12-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

My dogs and I want to say thank you to all our friends and supporters and we want to wish you all a Happy New Year 2010!

This year I have been able to take in 78 dogs, 3 horses, 2 goats and a hamster! Many of which needed vet med care and OP's. I have lost not a single one of them!

This brings the total of rehomed animals to 1103 in 13 years of rescue.

Many thanks to you all and have a nice one :D.

Sarah and the Bullies @ EGAR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Well done, Sarah. :)
    You're doing great work!
    Compassion is a rare enough thing and you have it. Lots of it.

Best wishes for 2010. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

well done Sarah, I dont know you but heard alot about you here.
    Sarah, I just dont know how you do it...I can only hand a dog and a few fishes at a time...!

I wish you the very best of luck in 2010 and do tell/"asking" us when the help is very much needed.

And also to every dog/horse/cow/sheep/cat/ etc owners the very best of luck in the new year and keep up the posting in here...I always come here first thing when I am on board.ie online...

Only a few mins to go to 2010!!..my dog is fast asleep beside me ...should I wake him at 12 or not...!

Advertisement