Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christans Brainwashing Lady gaga fans and goths

• 31-12-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

ok me and my friend came across this http://vigilantcitizen.com/ it claims that nearly every one from paramore to rihanna are members of the illumiati and want to fans to join it!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I'm down with the illumiati (sic) *makes gang signs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Those ****wits think Pinocchio was written in 1940 by the looks of it. Just goes to show you how wrong you can be (if like a few people here) you rely on films and crappy videos for information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

studiorat wrote: »
    Those ****wits think Pinocchio was written in 1940 by the looks of it. Just goes to show you how wrong you can be (if like a few people here) you rely on films and crappy videos for information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio_(1940_film)

Maybe they were talking about the film.

Pinocchio is a 1940 American animated film produced by Walt Disney and based on the story Pinocchio: Tale of a Puppet by Carlo Collodi. The second film in the Walt Disney Animated Classics, it was made after the success of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and was released to theaters by RKO Radio Pictures on February 7, 1940.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

even the film wasnt written in 1940, it was released then

not sure it matters much though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It would seem that I was mistaken. The article does in fact elobrate and mention the origins of the story. Though I wonder how much of the film was influenced by Tolstoys version.

Anyway, to think that the music industry actually has any sort of organisational ability of the sort suggested is just daft.

• Advertisement

I think you will find the music industry is littered with satanic symbolism, a few examples.
    Also the use of backmasking is widespread, as crazy as it may sound, its true.
    List of backmasked messages:eek::eek:(wiki)

Backmasking(wiki)

JayZ backmasking 666

Madonna Backmasking

EDIT:
    From the above backmasking link:

Legislation
    One result of the furor was the firing of five radio DJs who had encouraged listeners to search for backward messages in their record collections.[16] A more serious consequence was legislation by the state governments of Arkansas and California. The 1983 California bill was introduced to prevent backmasking that "can manipulate our behavior without our knowledge or consent and turn us into disciples of the Antichrist".[27] Involved in the discussion on the bill was a California State Assembly Consumer Protection and Toxic Materials Committee hearing, during which "Stairway to Heaven" was played backwards, and William Yaroll testified.[28] The successful bill made the distribution of records with undeclared backmasking an invasion of privacy for which the distributor could be sued.[21] The Arkansas law passed unanimously in 1983, referenced albums by The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Electric Light Orchestra, Queen and Styx,[17] and mandated that records with backmasking include a warning sticker: "Warning: This record contains backward masking which may be perceptible at a subliminal level when the record is played forward." However, the bill was returned to the state senate by Governor Bill (Freemason) Clinton and defeated.[21] House Resolution 6363, introduced in 1982 by Representative Bob Dornan (R-California), proposed mandating a similar label;[29] the bill was referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Transportation and Tourism and was never passed.[30] Government action was also called for in the legislatures of Texas and Canada.[21]

The compact disc made finding backward messages difficult, causing interest in backmasking to decline.With the advent of compact discs in the 1980s, but prior to the advent of sound editing technology for personal computers in the 1990s, it became more difficult to listen to recordings backwards, and the controversy died down.[23]

you could probably find as much evidencethat the industry was run by fairies if you looked hard enough and with the intention of proving a conclusion youve already jumped to

the point is you can claim anything is a symbol for anything if you twist it, abandon logic and shift the goalposts often enough

i dont know whether the illuminati/freemasons are in control of the world or whatever but i always find these music link conspiracies about lady gaga/jayz and whatnot a bit silly, although they are quite entertaining though i suppose

indough wrote: »
    you could probably find as much evidencethat the industry was run by fairies if you looked hard enough and with the intention of proving a conclusion youve already jumped to

the point is you can claim anything is a symbol for anything if you twist it, abandon logic and shift the goalposts often enough

i dont know whether the illuminati/freemasons are in control of the world or whatever but i always find these music link conspiracies about lady gaga/jayz and whatnot a bit silly, although they are quite entertaining though i suppose

Lets try!

music industry run by fairies

music industry run by freemasons

i dont see your point, i said you could just as easily make claims that there was fairy symbolism in the videos, because just like in the case of freemasonry its incredibly easy to just make up stories that this gesture and that have some imaginary significance

however i never said anyone had actually made the claim, that doesnt stop them being equally silly ideas

the point is you are only seeing the symbols because you want to, and those symbols are probably not even associated with freemasonry by actual freemasons

and just because a lot of people think something is true that does not add any credibility to it, a good portion of the world believe their imaginary friend created the universe, just for example

i dont see your point, i said you could just as easily make claims that there was fairy symbolism in the videos, because just like in the case of freemasonry its incredibly easy to just make up stories that this gesture and that have some imaginary significance

however i never said anyone had actually made the claim, that doesnt stop them being equally silly ideas

the point is you are only seeing the symbols because you want to, and those symbols are probably not even associated with freemasonry by actual freemasons

and just because a lot of people think something is true that does not add any credibility to it, a good portion of the world believe their imaginary friend created the universe, just for example

Well my point is fairies don't exist, freemasons do, the symbols ARE freemasonic, take a walk down molesworth street and look for a fairy fort, you won't find one, go to a freemasons website and LOOK at the symbolism, then come back and tell me their not associated.
    And the freemasons dont just control the music industry, they control everything except some of our minds, look at any govt, controlling body, association in the world and I'll show you where to find the freemasons or an offshoot, you can live in denial, maybe your afraid to face reality but it doesn't make it not real.
    And for your information I believe God created the universe.

• Advertisement

uprising wrote: »
    Well my point is fairies don't exist.

i know they dont but that has no bearing on it, there is as much actual evidence that fairies exist as there is that freemasons run the music industry
    freemasons do, the symbols ARE freemasonic.

they are masonic because someone told you they were yeah? sorry but i personally need a bit more than that to go on

and by the way i know freemasonry is real obviously, they dont even hide that fact, theres a lodge 5 minutes from my place and they let you come in and look around the place
    And for your information I believe God created the universe.

thats what i said

i know they dont but that has no bearing on it, there is as much actual evidence that fairies exist as there is that freemasons run the music industry

they are masonic because someone told you they were yeah? sorry but i personally need a bit more than that to go on

and by the way i know freemasonry is real obviously, they dont even hide that fact, theres a lodge 5 minutes from my place and they let you come in and look around the place

thats what i said

Firstly there is MUCH, MUCH more evidence that the freemasons run the music and many more industries than fairies exist, in fact there is NO evidence that fairies exist, seek and you will find.

Secondly nobody told me anything, I stumbled across something over 10 years ago and took it from there, did my own research, I didn't believe it myself for a while, but the evidence was too much, too overwhelming to deny. Everybody I know thought I was a lunatic when I spoke of such things, but some now 100% know for themselves, not simply by me telling them, I've never asked anybody to believe me, I've always asked people to disprove me, and in their attempts to disprove me have had to search for the proof to disprove me, which they couldn't and mostly actually came to the conclusion I was right.

Thirdly take the 5 minute walk to the lodge, take a look around, look in every room, if some are locked ask can you see inside, the rooms where the rituals are carried out you will find are off limits. They'll show you what they want you to see, and not what they dont, actually seen as its only 5 mins away please go visit and prove what I just said wrong.

Ohh and fourthly, I have Faith, nobody told me, my parents never expected me to go to mass, I was baptised, made communion and confirmation because of tradition, I dont accept any religion, I dispise the RC church of paedophiles (also run by the freemasons), all religions are false, I pray to God not some imaginary friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

please help me if you can but where on the website does he say that he is a christian and he is working together with other Christians?

please help me if you can but where on the website does he say that he is a christian and he is working together with other Christians?

I'm afraid only "hitlersson666":D can help you there, actually I havent seen anybody make that claim here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I'm afraid only "hitlersson666":D can help you there, actually I havent seen anybody make that claim here.

ya it was directed at him, sorry haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

As an eternal hipster with his finger on the pulse i can confirm that this talk of illuminati is gathering pace and creating a "buzz" on hip hop/pop/gossip websites. As it creates a "buzz" expect more of this silly imagery to appear in music videos.

Of course it's ludicrous, but that won't stop budding young conspiracy theorists from foaming at the mouth claiming they've cracked the case.

Marketing wins every time.

My first time to try to embed a video, if it didn't work this is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv6GRDJ_4ts

Check out the imagery in this video!

:eek:

Firstly there is MUCH, MUCH more evidence that the freemasons run the music and many more industries than fairies exist, in fact there is NO evidence that fairies exist, seek and you will find.

oh really where is this evidence? having freemasons in any industry doesnt equate to freemasons running the industry btw just to clear that up
    Secondly nobody told me anything, I stumbled across something over 10 years ago and took it from there, did my own research, I didn't believe it myself for a while, but the evidence was too much, too overwhelming to deny.

what research did you do in that case?
    Thirdly take the 5 minute walk to the lodge, take a look around, look in every room, if some are locked ask can you see inside, the rooms where the rituals are carried out you will find are off limits. They'll show you what they want you to see, and not what they dont, actually seen as its only 5 mins away please go visit and prove what I just said wrong.

yeah while im at it why dont i call to your gaff and have a look through your cupboards, i mean naturally you wouldnt mind unless youre hiding something...

ive already been in the lodge by the way
    I pray to God not some imaginary friend

how is your god any different to an imaginary friend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Apparently he's a 'mystic christian' :rolleyes:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?page_id=1135
    Where are you from and what religion are you?
    I live in Eastern Canada and I consider myself a mystic Christian.
    What exactly is a mystic Christian?
    It is something hard to describe. I seek a direct and personal type of spirituality, based on an esoteric interpretation of the scriptures. I don’t subscribe to any particular Church as I don’t feel comfortable with man-made dogmas and rituals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

this is a good a time as any to play my lennon honor card :D
    right so i came across this guys website and watched his take of micheal jacksons beat it video/song he covers the whole song and goes through what it could mean.
    i dont think there is any way you can deny the things he says about micheal jacksons video beat it.
    and when watch the Rhianna video i was nearly as impressed by the detail he went into.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/ <--Main site.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/beatitjerk.html <-- Micheal Jackson true meaning of beat it.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/TheWorkingsOfEvilPart1.html <-- Rhianna's transformation

anyway some good videos there on his site.his methods are a bit strange sometimes stating things slow and often for emphasis but the things he points out make very valid points i cant say he isnt right.

i think that alot of stars have stumbled across the idea that by appearing to be badass and worshipping false gods etc is cool and gets you more camera time.
    while that appears to be true in some cases i do still believe there is something sinister steering some of these people without them knowing.
    i dont believe Rhianna was smart enough to create all that symbolism in her videos.i am pretty sure somebody decided or advised her to follow that route.
    i also consider it possible that there is an illuminatti/freemason/skull and bones or whatever underground group brainwashing famous stars to mislead the many glued to the TV.
    also consider the trend taking place because of the TV.
    i notice myself nowadays that the sexual trends are closely following that of TV and music etc.
    you got katy perry not long ago telling teens that she kissed a girl and she liked it.
    this kind of thing is certainly effecting anyone that watches it that is not a critical thinker.maybe it is all part of satans plan to corrupt the world.
    myself i think it could be any of the above.but one thing i dont think is that this is all coincidence.
    the TV is steering our social lives.whatever they wish to create with the future they only need to portray it on Tv as fun or cool or exciting or what we should want and it will be so eventually imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Torakx wrote: »
    http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/beatitjerk.html <-- Micheal Jackson true meaning of beat it.

I too will recommend this.

I laughed so hard at it, I nearly had a heart attack.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

oh god leave me alone :P but seriously these people are crazy my hayley williams is lovely and is not evil but kayne west on the other hand.............. (maybe his and rihannas arguement was like a possed fight they had and they covered it up with that story and thats a conspiricy theroy for ya

oh really where is this evidence? having freemasons in any industry doesnt equate to freemasons running the industry btw just to clear that up

Well here's a little piece of evidence, Brother Simon on his masonic jetski, remember freemasons swear a blood oath to put their brethren above all else :rolleyes:
    100667.jpg

Simon Cowell Eases Pain Of Not Being Number One By Jet Skiing
    what research did you do in that case?

Quite a lot, more than you, put it that way, ancient history, egyptology, theology, witchcraft, satanism, spiritualism, hidden knowledge, and a few other area's.
    yeah while im at it why dont i call to your gaff and have a look through your cupboards, i mean naturally you wouldnt mind unless youre hiding something...
    I'm not asking you to go to their private homes, God knows what you'd find there, just to their lodge/clubhouse/coven.
    ive already been in the lodge by the way
    Seen any imagery or sybolism?, angels with hooved feet, anything Egypt looking, did you ask them about "Jahbulon"?

how is your god any different to an imaginary friend?
    He's not just my God, my imaginary friends used to talk back to me. God guide's and protects me, stays with me, my imaginary friends fukked off when I was 5

Edit:
    Why does shakey joe follow you around thanking everything you splurt out?

Good observation toraxx, some people can trick 5 year old kids with an illusion, while others can trick masses with the biggest illusion tool of them all, TELEVISION.
    And of course television creeps into the minds of adults and children alike, it has fukking americanised our kids, us, our parents........... trick or treat, what happened to the halloween party, cowboys are good indians bad ( they forgot to mention it was the indians land they were robbing and people they were slaughtering).
    Stolen land, a poor example of democracy!

King Mob wrote: »
    I too will recommend this.

I laughed so hard at it, I nearly had a heart attack.

Anything a bit funnier lying about torakx:rolleyes:

Advertisement