Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6230 vs 6230i

• 01-01-2010 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Guys,

I need some help. A couple of years back my trusted 6230 was robbed by a not so nice person from an eastern country. Anyways after much deliberation and trying differnent phones (my last phone was a 6300, way to thin and my curent phone a 6233- is starting to become troublesome.)

So, I have a few questions:

1) is there any difference between the bog standard 6230 and the 6230i
    2) Which one would you recommend?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Mr.Helpful wrote: »
    Guys,

I need some help. A couple of years back my trusted 6230 was robbed by a not so nice person from an eastern country. Anyways after much deliberation and trying differnent phones (my last phone was a 6300, way to thin and my curent phone a 6233- is starting to become troublesome.)

So, I have a few questions:

1) is there any difference between the bog standard 6230 and the 6230i
    2) Which one would you recommend?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

1) The 6230i has a better screen and a better camera.
    2) I'd go for the 6230i if I had to choose one

They really are pretty old at this stage though - yiou should treat yourself :)

Advertisement