Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being bullied?

Options
  • 01-01-2010 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

This is not the first time that I have been here with the same problem and the problem is the moderator.

Almost everytime i post somthing this same moderator has a problem.

The latest is this http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055783922

Maybe Im wrong but when a moderator says that "the end of this thread is neigh"in your thread, it normally means that the thread is locked?

I had a similar problem with this same moderator a few weeks ago who cited "personal sensitivity" as a possible reason for locking my thread !

I have also revived PM'S from the same moderator about my replys to different threads over the past few weeks which i belive is totally uncalled for as my behaviour has never changed here and has always been upstanding.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I have answered all your Pms civilly and reported them as well.

Lets leave this to be sorted now.

By the way, Nigh and Neigh have two different meanings.

I used the word nigh.

Definition of nigh on the Web:

"The end draws nigh".

I most definitely did not use the word neigh.

Definition of neigh on the Web:

Make a characteristic sound, of a horse.

I'm happy enough with my moderation in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Eddie me auld flower,it's like this.

AH or whatever it's called now, has fallen to the grip of a certain coterie of people who seem to think that it's their way or no way.

All the same auld names are there in your thread,all backing each other up and thanking each other.

My advice Ned is to ride the waves, just accept that for now your ' head doesn't fit' the current pre- pubescent profile which is embedded in a large part of that particular forum.

Now get the kettle, we'll have a nice cup of tea:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭IITYWYBMAD

Definition of nigh on the Web:

"The end draws nigh".

I most definitely did not use the word neigh.

Definition of neigh on the Web:

Make a characteristic sound, of a horse.

That's not a definition of nigh. That's an example.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

IITYWYBMAD wrote: »
    That's not a definition of nigh. That's an example.

This dictionary disagrees with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Complaints about moderators and or/moderation should go to the Help Desk, only after they have been raised with the relevant mod via PM, and if no satisfaction is gained then, raised to the CMod in the same manner :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement