Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap wii remote

Options
  • 01-01-2010 5:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

hi guys , any body know where i can get the official wii remote for the best price ? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Go to www.littlewoods.ie and use the voucher code (theres a littlewoods voucher code thread here somewhere). The voucher gets you €15 off your 1st purchase. I got one delivered for €22. Theres a sale on there also, so you might get it cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

thanks, just ordered one there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

Do you have to have an account with them or can you pay by lazer i know if i set up a proper account ill end up in debt with them again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

you have to have a account with them i think , u pay every month 10% of what you spend. if your looking for the remote i seen them in xvision in carlow today for 25e

Advertisement