Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy when drunk!!!!!

Options
  • 01-01-2010 5:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

I'm ssoooooo haPPY COS IM RELALLY drunk!!!! come on 2010, and more drunkeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I need a break from drunkess....but I'm lovin it right now

I'm thinking I saw a gorgeous lunar eclipse tonight before I left home and I've arrived home to a view of gorgeous snow everywhere.....what a start to 2010! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Shows how sad i am. first thing i do when i come home is start a thread on how drunk i am!!!!!!!!!! But fúck it!"! I'm happy out!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

dolliemix wrote: »
    I need a break from drunkess....but I'm lovin it right now

I'm thinking I saw a gorgeous lunar eclipse tonight before I left home and I've arrived home to a view of gorgeous snow everywhere.....what a start to 2010! :D:D:D

I was pretty drunk tonight but who cares about that the snow and the eclipse were amazing and just added to a great night in general:)..happy new year everyone and may the snow continue!!

Advertisement