Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disruption to Dublin Bus services

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭DDigital

messrs wrote: »
    i get 151 from Nangor Road, anyone know what garage id ring?

they were only leaving from Walkinstown this mrn, then bout 3pm the were coming as far as Dunlawly, really hoping it wont be the same in the mrn

Conningham road garage. I'd expect there may be the same restrictions early in the morning until (as usual) traffic volumes decrease the ice levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭DDigital

Amazing. Two identical answers at the same time. I assume you work for DB Spareman? How's it been?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

mite have to try that in the mrn if buses not back on track, but that only take me to heuston, then get luas to Abbey and then bus (or walk) out to Rathmines, hopefully busses back 2mro!!

That's how I had to get to and from work near Liffey Valley yesterday and today from home in south Dublin - Train from Clondalkin to Heuston / Red LUAS to Abbey / walk to Stephens Green / Green LUAS home.

Yes it did take much longer than using the bus, but they got me into work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

anyone on 65 route?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

thanks spareman and DDigtial for your answers

KC - yeah mite have to try that in mrn, id normally be getting the bus at 6.30 so prob wont be anyting at that time, prob fall bout 10 times on the way down :D:D but ill get there in the end

• Advertisement

aflib wrote: »
    anyone on 65 route?

presume they will be same in the mrn and only going to the Spawell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭markpb

i get 151 from Nangor Road, anyone know what garage id ring?

Just for your information, the garage for each route is shown along with their phone number in the block box at the bottom of all (online and busstop) timetables, underneath the list of stages and variations. See the very bottom of this page for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭spareman

DDigital wrote: »
    Amazing. Two identical answers at the same time. I assume you work for DB Spareman? How's it been?
    Its been scary, Today while my bus was stopped with handbrake applied it decided to slide towards a car with kids standing on the back seat waving at me, Managed to regain control just about in time.
    Yesterday a very silly person decided to walk out in front of me, when I applied the brakes the bus skid twice as fast in the direction of the pedestrian. People still giving us stick because we are not going into certain areas and they have to walk, Its not easy.
    Thanks for asking though.

markpb wrote: »
    Just for your information, the garage for each route is shown along with their phone number in the block box at the bottom of all (online and busstop) timetables, underneath the list of stages and variations. See the very bottom of this page for example.

thanx for that, never noticed that before :)

Morning Services Looking like this.......
    This may Improve or more likely get worse as the day goes on, Nobody really knows what will happen until the first buses go out, So even this below is not guarenteed unfortunately.

3 - from Ringsend Garage to Viscount Pub, Swords Road

7 - from City Centre to Cherrywood not serving Blackrock Village

10/a - not serving Berkeley Road or O'Devaney Gardens. Operating via Dorset Street, North Circular Road and Infirmary Road.

11/a/b - not serving Wadelai, terminating at DCU

13 - only using main roads, not serving Ikea, Sillogue, Poppintree and Coultry

13a - only using main roads, not serving Poppintree, Shangan and Ikea

14 - no service

14/a - back to normal route.

15 - to Spawell Roundabout only

16 - not serving Beaumont/Santry terminating at Omni and going to Nutgrove Avenue instead of Grange Road

16a - From Dublin Airport not serving Beaumont

17a - not serving Clonshaugh

18 - From RDS to Cherry Orchard Hospital

19 - not serving Tolka Estate using Mobhi Road, not serving Benevin Road using Glasnevin Avenue. To the City Centre departing from Kelly's Corner.

19a - not serving Tolka Estate using Mobhi Road, not serving Benevin Road using Glasnevin Avenue. To the City Centre departing from Walkinstown Roundabout, not serving South Circular Road and Georges Street using Clanbrassil Street

20b - using Collins Avenue, onto bypass at Whitehall and turning at flyover onto Swords Road and back onto Collins Avenue.

25 - not serving Dodsboro or Lucan and terminating at Spa Hotel off Lucan bypass

25a - from City Centre to Penny Hill Pub on Outer Ring Road

27 - not serving Coolock/Darndale

27b - not serving Castletimon and Clonshaugh

29a - not serving St. Annes

31/b - to Howth Station only

32/b - not serving Abbey Park

37 - not serving Blackhorse Avenue

38 - not serving Mulhuddart, Ballycoolin using Castlecurragh Road, serving Castleknock Village but not serving Auburn Avenue in both directions. From City Centre, after Parnell Square West turning right to Dorset Street, left onto North Circular Road, through Phibsboro and back onto normal route.

40/a – operating from City Centre to Finglas Road and terminating on Mellowes Road

40d - operating from city Centre to Finglas Road, Mellowes Road, Ballycoolin Rodd to main Tyrellstown Estate roundabout only

42 - not serving Seabury

42b - via Malahide Road to Blunden Drive not serving Gracefield Road, Harmonstown Road and Tonglegee Road.

44 - from City Centre to Sandyford Hall

44b - to Blue Church in Kilternan only

45 - to Bray Station only

46a - from City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village and Monkstown Farm

47 - from Donnybrook to Belarmine Roundabout only

48a - from City Centre to Dundrum only

49 - to Spawell Roundabout only, not serving Knocklyon, Ballycullen or The Square Tallaght

50 - from City Centre to Walkinsotwn Roundabout only

51b/c - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only

53 - not serving East Wall staying on main roads

54a - to Balrothery via Wainsfort Road not using Fortfield Road

56/a - from City Centre to Walkinstown Roundabout

59 - no service

63 - from Mountjoy Square to Cornelscourt only

65 - to Spawell Roundabout only

65b - to Spawell Roundabout only

66/b - not serving Lucan

66a - not serving Lucan and Captains Hill, terminating at Louisa Bridge

67/a - not serving Lucan

68 - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only

69 - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only

70 - not serving Littlepace

74 - from Ringsend Garage to Terenure and operating N81 to Balrothery Roundabout only

74a - no service

75 - from Dun Laoghaire to Spawell Roundabout

76/a/b - no service

77/a - from City Centre to Walkinstown Roundabout

78a - from City Centre to Cherry Orchard Hospital only

79/a - not serving Decies Road and Spiddal Park and terminating at Cherry Orchard Hospital

83 - via Glasanaon Road, Griffith Avenue and Mobhi Road, not serving Ballygall

84 - from City Centre serving Bray, Greystones via Church Road, Charlesland and terminating at Eden Gate Roundabout

102 - not serving Seabury and Forest Road

111 - no service

114 - from Kilcross to Blackrock Station, not serving Ticknock

120 - operating via Dorset Street and North Circular Road and not using Berkeley Road. Operating Fassaugh Avenue to Ratoath Road

122 - using Quarry Road and terminating at Halfway House pub, Navan Road. To Drimnagh Road via Crumlin Road not using Mourne Road

123 - to and from Marino via Philipsburgh Avenue to Suir Road, Drimnagh

128- not serving Clongriffin, terminating at Donaghmede Roundabout

130 - from City Centre to Clontarf Garage

145 - to Kilmacanogue not serving Killarney Lane and Kilbride Lane

140 - from City Centre normal route to Harts Corner, then right at Smurfits onto Mobhi Road, Ballymun Road, left at Glasnevin Avenue to Finglas Village and back to normal route also not serving Ikea, turning at Jamestown Roundabout. To City Centre not serving Finglas West using Mellowes Road and Finglas Road.

150 - to Walkinstown Roundabout via Drimnagh Road and Walkinstown Road not serving Crumlin Village and Whitehall Road

151 - from College Street to Dunawley Roundabout. Buses to City Centre are terminating at Eden Quay

161 - no service

184 - from Bray Station serving Greystones, Charlesland, N11 to Newtownmountkennedy, not serving Kildepper

185 - no service

220 - not serving Mulhuddart, Ballycoolin Industrial Estate, Tolka Valley Road or St. Helenas Road. Using Castlecurragh Road

238 - using Ballycoolin Road

270 - not serving Littlepace

746 - from City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village and Monkstown Farm

• Advertisement

thanks spareman and DDigtial for your answers

KC - yeah mite have to try that in mrn, id normally be getting the bus at 6.30 so prob wont be anyting at that time, prob fall bout 10 times on the way down :D:D but ill get there in the end

First train out of Clondalkin is at 0709. I know it's a bit of a walk, but in fairness I think your employer (if they are any way reasonable) will appreciate the effort that you make in getting into work.

I've walked three times now to/from Clondalkin/Fonthill to near Liffey Valley - it is doable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭markpb

spareman wrote: »

I'm really surprised (and thankful!) that this bus is still running. I was on the outbound at 6pm and the driver took it so gingerly along Ardlea, Kilmore and Trim roads that the three 27Bs behind us caught up with us in the hospital. None of the roads are in any great condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

So no buses to Tallaght again? Is this because we are on higher ground or is it a failure on SDCC's part?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

howiya wrote: »
    So no buses to Tallaght again? Is this because we are on higher ground or is it a failure on SDCC's part?

Probably a combination of both. As it was, roads around Walkinstown and Crumlin were very poor around 5PM today after treatment so I'd not hazard a guess what the hills are like with more ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

what about the 41's??no chance of getting to the airport for before 7?just for work not for a flight or anything,i wont be missing much like

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

There seemed to be 41's running this morning but there was a delay or lack of 41x's due to bad conditions from Harristown, I know the 7:45 41x didn't go till about 8am, and I didn't see any others.

flas wrote: »
    what about the 41's??no chance of getting to the airport for before 7?just for work not for a flight or anything,i wont be missing much like

As far as Im aware 41's are operating normally with delays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

If the 44b can get to Kilternan, why can't the 44? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭This_Years_Love

Looks like I won't be able to get to work tomorrow either. That means I'd been out for 4 days this week. Wasn't in Monday & Tuesday as getting over food poisoning and not in today as I wasn't able to travel as there was no bus service to Clondalkin and it looks like it will be the same tomorrow. Hope the boss doesn't mind. :confused:

stop wrote: »
    If the 44b can get to Kilternan, why can't the 44? :confused:
    Dont they take different routes from sandyford? Think the road between stepaside and lepardstown valley is the problem for the 44.

• Advertisement

Looks like I won't be able to get to work tomorrow either. That means I'd been out for 4 days this week. Wasn't in Monday & Tuesday as getting over food poisoning and not in today as I wasn't able to travel as there was no bus service to Clondalkin and it looks like it will be the same tomorrow. Hope the boss doesn't mind. :confused:

Train from Heuston to Clondalkin/Fonthill Station and walk from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bluskut

Disruptions to bus services due to extreme weather conditions, please see below for further details.
    Friday 8th January 2010
    Dublin Bus will are operating a full service on Friday 8th January. However there are a number of areas where conditions are still poor and curtailments are in place, these are listed below. Please check back here regularly for further updates or phone our customer service line from 07:00hrs to 19:00hrs on 01-8734222.

Dublin Bus apologises for any inconvenience caused.
    Last Updated 06:30

Curtailments currently in place;

3 - to Viscount Pub, Swords Road
    7 - from City Centre to Cherrywood not serving Blackrock Village
    10/a - not serving Berkeley Road or O'Devaney Gardens. Operating via Dorset Street, North Circular Road and Infirmary Road.
    11/a/b - not serving Wadelai, terminating at DCU
    13 - only using main roads, not serving Ikea, Sillogue, Poppintree and Coultry
    13a - only using main roads, not serving Poppintree, Shangan and Ikea
    15 - to Spawell Roundabout only
    16 - not serving Beaumont/Santry terminating at Omni and going to Nutgrove Avenue instead of Grange Road
    16a - From Dublin Airport not serving Beaumont
    17a - not serving Clonshaugh
    18 - From RDS to Cherry Orchard Hospital

19 - not serving Tolka Estate using Mobhi Road, not serving Benevin Road using Glasnevin Avenue. To the City Centre departing from Kelly's Corner.
    19a - not serving Tolka Estate using Mobhi Road, not serving Benevin Road using Glasnevin Avenue. To the City Centre departing from Walkinstown Roundabout, not serving South Circular Road and Georges Street using Clanbrassil Street
    20b - using Collins Avenue, onto bypass at Whitehall and turning at flyover onto Swords Road and back onto Collins Avenue.
    25 - not serving Dodsboro or Lucan and terminating at Spa Hotel off Lucan bypass
    25a - from City Centre to Penny Hill Pub on Outer Ring Road
    27 - not serving Coolock/Darndale
    29a - not serving St. Annes
    31/b - to Howth Station only
    32/b - not serving Abbey Park
    37 - not serving Blackhorse Avenue

38 - not serving Mulhuddart, Ballycoolin
    using Castlecurragh Road, serving Castleknock Village but not serving Auburn Avenue in both directions. From City Centre, after Parnell Square West turning right to Dorset Street, left onto North Circular Road, through Phibsboro and back onto normal route.
    40/a – operating from City Centre to Finglas Road and terminating on Mellowes Road

40d - operating from city Centre to Finglas Road, Mellowes Road, Ballycoolin Rodd to main Tyrellstown Estate roundabout only

42 - not serving Seabury

42b - via Malahide Road to Blunden Drive not serving Gracefield Road, Harmonstown Road and Tonglegee Road.
    44 - from City Centre to Sandyford Hall

44b - to Blue Church in Kilternan only
    45 - to Bray Station only

46a - from City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village and Monkstown Farm
    47 - from Donnybrook to Belarmine Roundabout only
    48a - from City Centre to Dundrum only
    49 - to Spawell Roundabout only, not serving Knocklyon, Ballycullen or The Square Tallaght
    50 - from City Centre to Walkinsotwn Roundabout only
    51b/c - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only
    53 - not serving East Wall staying on main roads
    54a - to Balrothery via Wainsfort Road not using Fortfield Road

56/a - from City Centre to Walkinstown Roundabout
    59 - no service
    63 - from Mountjoy Square to Cornelscourt only
    65 - to Spawell Roundabout only
    65b - to Spawell Roundabout only
    66/b - not serving Lucan
    66a - not serving Lucan and Captains Hill, terminating at Louisa Bridge
    67/a - not serving Lucan
    68 - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only
    69 - from City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only
    70 - not serving Littlepace
    74 - from Ringsend Garage to Terenure and operating N81 to Balrothery Roundabout only
    74a - no service
    75 - from Dun Laoghaire to Spawell Roundabout

76/a/b - no service
    77/a - from City Centre to Walkinstown Roundabout
    78a - from City Centre to Cherry Orchard Hospital only
    79/a - not serving Decies Road and Spiddal Park and terminating at Cherry Orchard Hospital

83 - via Glasanaon Road, Griffith Avenue and Mobhi Road, not serving Ballygall

84 - from City Centre serving Bray, Greystones via Church Road, Charlesland and terminating at Eden Gate Roundabout
    102 - not serving Seabury and Forest Road
    111 - no service
    114 - from Kilcross to Blackrock Station, not serving Ticknock
    120 - operating via Dorset Street and North Circular Road and not using Berkeley Road. Operating Fassaugh Avenue to Ratoath Road

122 - using Quarry Road and terminating at Halfway House pub, Navan Road. To Drimnagh Road via Crumlin Road not using Mourne Road

123 - to and from Marino via Philipsburgh Avenue to Suir Road, Drimnagh
    128- not serving Clongriffin, terminating at Donaghmede Roundabout
    130 - from City Centre to Clontarf Garage

145 - to Kilmacanogue not serving Killarney Lane and Kilbride Lane
    140 - from City Centre normal route to Harts Corner, then right at Smurfits onto Mobhi Road, Ballymun Road, left at Glasnevin Avenue to Finglas Village and back to normal route also not serving Ikea, turning at Jamestown Roundabout. To City Centre not serving Finglas West using Mellowes Road and Finglas Road.

150 - to Walkinstown Roundabout via Drimnagh Road and Walkinstown Road not serving Crumlin Village and Whitehall Road

151 - from College Street to Dunawley Roundabout. Buses to City Centre are terminating at Eden Quay
    161 - no service
    184 - from Bray Station serving Greystones, Charlesland, N11 to Newtownmountkennedy, not serving Kildepper
    185 - no service

220 - not serving Mulhuddart, Ballycoolin Industrial Estate, Tolka Valley Road or St. Helenas Road. Using Castlecurragh Road

238 - using Ballycoolin Road
    270 - not serving Littlepace
    746 - from City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village and Monkstown Farm

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

So if I leave in the next half an hour, I can walk through icy estates and down a steep hill to get a bus. However, the bus may not be running to take me home again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭This_Years_Love

KC61 wrote: »
    Train from Heuston to Clondalkin/Fonthill Station and walk from there?

I don't live anywhere near Heuston station and I've no way to get there either. There are no functional train stations in my area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Dont they take different routes from sandyford? Think the road between stepaside and lepardstown valley is the problem for the 44.
    44b doesn't normally even go to Kilternan, except the odd working.

Why can't the 44 just follow the route the 44b is taking?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

I don't live anywhere near Heuston station and I've no way to get there either. There are no functional train stations in my area.

Nobody said if you were, it was just mentioned to you that people can use rail to and from the Clondalkin area. Heuston is close to several bus routes as well as the LUAS so you could well get to work albeit with some delays if you had to :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

111 - no service

They are running from Cherrywood instead of Loughlinstown, have seen one or two this morning

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Theyv'e put a very good, easy to read table up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

devnull wrote: »
    Theyv'e put a very good, easy to read table up now.

from table
    7 From City Centre to Cherrywood, not serving Pearse Street and Pearse Villas using Sallynoggin Road and onto Rochestown Avenue
    7a Normal service

how come 7a serving Pearse st & villas but 7 isin't, bizarre

746 From City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village

so just a 46a then, why even bother :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

I didn't view the content fully, but it is a vast improvement on the previous efforts, with a beter layout and mentions of many routes which have not been lucluded previously

Alot of the roads were worse this morning then the last 2 days, but by 10am had somehow managed to improve better than they had the last 2 days.

By about 9am buses were making it over the greenhills road.

I believe the gritters will be out from 5pm tonight, Hopefully this will stop the slush turning to ice when the temps drop tonight and DB will have some chance of being able to maintain a limited service on the main corridors after dark, There will be no nitelinks tonight or tommorow as temps fall, roads will become frozen and quite dangerous.

Tomorrow is looking good at the moment for most routes bar a few icy housing estates, sunday morning should be ok too. After that prepare for no bus service from sunday night to probably Tuesday or wednesday, worst case senario. Unless the gritters pull of a miracle and the snow forecast is not as bad as expected.

No real hairy moments for me out there today, although I did notice the back end of my bus was sliding towards the footpath as I was driving down cork street this morning, other than that it was just a case of keeping out of the way for the large number of emergency vehicles rushing all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

The snow hasn't stopped falling here in a couple of hours, hope the buses keep running!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

angel01 wrote: »
    The snow hasn't stopped falling here in a couple of hours, hope the buses keep running!

oooh, whereabouts are you? I just woke up (:D) and it''s pretty snowy here but it must have fallen during the night. Looks pretty but I'm thinking of the chaos it'll cause...

Why does the 65 only go as far as Balrothery while the 65b goes to Citywest?

If they both went to Citywest it would increase the frequency of buses to West Tallaght which is otherwise deprived of a service again today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Been snowing lightly in Knocklyon for 4 hours.

• Advertisement

I believe the gritters will be out from 5pm tonight, Hopefully this will stop the slush turning to ice when the temps drop tonight and DB will have some chance of being able to maintain a limited service on the main corridors after dark, There will be no nitelinks tonight or tommorow as temps fall, roads will become frozen and quite dangerous.

Tomorrow is looking good at the moment for most routes bar a few icy housing estates, sunday morning should be ok too. After that prepare for no bus service from sunday night to probably Tuesday or wednesday, worst case senario. Unless the gritters pull of a miracle and the snow forecast is not as bad as expected.

Didnt think it would snow again till sunday at the earliest so forget about what I said yesterday.
    Not looking forward to work today, roads look pretty bad.

Didnt think it would snow again till sunday at the earliest so forget about what I said yesterday.
    Not looking forward to work today, roads look pretty bad.

Best of luck out there

dearg lady wrote: »
    oooh, whereabouts are you? I just woke up (:D) and it''s pretty snowy here but it must have fallen during the night. Looks pretty but I'm thinking of the chaos it'll cause...

Dublin 15. It is really bad here :eek:

Best of luck Spareman

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

I know no-one has a crystal ball, but any predictions on how likely it'll be to get out of Celbridge on a Dublin Bus tomorrow morning/afternoon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Firhouse to UCD, Monday morning, might my running shoes be a better option?

• Advertisement

I reckon so!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Running shoes may not be necessary - UCD announced today that they were remaining closed until Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Any official word on services tomorrow sunday

dsane1 wrote: »
    Any official word on services tomorrow sunday

Sunday 10th January 2010
    Subject to road and weather conditions Dublin Bus will be operating a similar service to that listed below tomorrow Sunday 10th January. However the current weather forecast indicates a significant deterioration of conditions towards the afternoon and evening tomorrow which may have an affect on services. In light of this we would advise customers to travel early and to check here for regular updates or to phone our customer service line on 01-8734222 01-8734222 from 09:00hrs to 18:00hrs.

Dublin Bus apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Last updated 22:05

Route Current Service Status
    1 No service
    2 From Parnell Square to Ringsend Garage
    3 To Viscount Pub, Swords Road. Southbound terminating at Ringsend Garage
    4/a From City Centre turning at Doyles Corner, using North Circular Road and Dorset Street
    5 Normal service
    7 From City Centre to Cherrywood, not serving Pearse Street and Pearse Villas using Sallynoggin Road and onto Rochestown Avenue
    7a Normal service
    7b Normal service
    7d No service
    8 Normal service
    10/a Not serving O'Devaney Gardens. Operating North Circular Road and Infirmary Road, terminating at Conyngham Road Garage
    11/a Not serving Home Farm Road or Wadelai accessing Griffith Avenue to DCU
    11b Not serving Home Farm Road or Wadelai accessing Griffith Avenue to DCU
    13 Operating via Mobhi Road and Ballymun Avenue
    13a Normal service
    14 No service
    14a Dundrum Bus gate Dundrum Road, left at Milltown Bridge, under Nine Arches, and on to normal route. Southbound terminating at Dundrum.
    15 From Eden Quay to Templeogue Bridge and straight up to terminate at Balrothery Roundabout
    15a From Eden Quay to Willington Lane
    15b From Eden Quay to Templeogue Bridge and straight up to terminate at Balrothery Roundabout
    15e/f From Eden Quay to Balrothery Roundabout
    16 Not serving Beaumont, operating via Old Swords Road to normal terminus. Southbound operating to Nutgrove not serving Grange Road or Ballinteer

16a From Nutgrove not serving Beaumont, operating via Old Swords Road to Dublin Airport. Southbound normal route.
    17 Normal service
    17a Not serving Clonshaugh, not going to Howth Junction, left towards Donaghmede as far as Firestation and terminating.
    18 Normal service to the cemetery Kennelsfort Road
    19 Not serving Tolka Estate using Mobhi Road Glasnevein Avenue to Ballygall Road East
    19a Not serving Benevin Road using Glasnevin Avenue
    20b Not serving Maryfield
    25 Not serving Dodsboro and Lucan operating via Lucan bypass terminating at Spa Hotel
    25a From City Centre to Penny Hill Pub turning right at Griffeen traffic lights then normal route to Superquinn
    25x N/A
    26 Normal service
    27 Not serving Coolock/Darndale

27b Not serving Castletimon and Clonshaugh

27x N/A
    29a Not serving St. Annes
    31 To Howth Station only
    31b To Howth Station only
    32a Normal service
    32/b Not serving Abbey Park
    32x N/A
    33 Normal service
    33a Normal service
    33b Normal service
    33d Normal service
    33x N/A
    37 Not serving Blackhorse Avenue
    37x N/A
    38/a Operating via Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown Road North then back onto normal route. Not serving Corduff

38b/c Operating via Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown Road North then back onto normal route. Not serving Corduff
    39/a/c In City Centre not using Capel St. Bridge operating via Bachelors Walk, D'Olier St and terminating at Hawkins St.
    39b Normal service.
    39x N/A
    40/a Normal service
    40d Now serving Finglas/Finglas South but not main Tyrellstown Estate, terminating at shops in Tyrellstown (old 40d terminus)
    41 Normal service
    41b Normal service
    41c Not serving River Valley
    41x N/A
    42 Not serving Seabury
    42a/b Via Malahide Road to Blunden Drive, not serving Gracefield Road, Harmonstown Road or Tonglegee Road

43 Normal service
    44 From City Centre via Ballyogan to Kilternan
    44b To Blue Church in Kilternan only
    45 To Killarney Road, Hills Roundabout, not serving Oldcourt, serving Boghall Road
    45a To Killarney Road
    46a From City Centre Bakers Corner, Kill Avenue, Mountdown Road to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village or Monkstown Farm
    46b Normal service
    46c Normal service
    46d Normal service
    46e Normal service
    46x N/A
    47 From Donnybrook Church to Belarmine Roundabout
    48a Dundrum Bus Gate to City Centre only not serving Ballinteer
    49/a From Eden Quay terminating at Balrothery Roundabout
    50 From City Centre to Citywest not serving Killinarden Heights
    51 From City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only
    51b From City Centre not serving Thomas St. and James St. using John's Road,left at Kilmainham cross right at junction Emmet Road then on to normal route then via Naas Road right to New Nangor Road terminating at Grangecastle Roundabout.
    51c From City Centre not serving Thomas St. and James St., using John's Road left at Kilmainham cross right at junction Emmet Road and back to normal route then via Naas Road,right to New Nangor Road terminating at Grangecastle Roundabout.

51d From City Centre via Lucan Road, Fonthill Road, Nangor Road and terminating at Outer Ring Road

51x From City Centre to Red Cow Naas Road only

53 Not serving East Wall staying on main roads
    53a Normal Service
    54a From Eden Quay to Tallaght Garda Station via Wainsfort Road not using Fortfield Road
    56/a From City Centre to Ballymount
    59 Not serving Killiney
    63 To Cornelscourt only
    65 No service
    65b From Eden Quay terminating Tallaght Garda Station
    66 Operating via Lucan bypass
    66a Not serving Lucan, Captains Hill and terminating at Louisa Bridge
    66b Operating via Lucan bypass
    66d Operating via Lucan bypass
    66x N/A
    67a Operating via Lucan bypass
    67/a Operating via Lucan bypass
    67x N/A
    68 No service
    69 To Rathcoole using Naas Road, through Newlands Cross exiting via slip road after the Citywest Hotel and terminating at usual terminus.
    69x N/A
    70/a Not serving Littlepace
    70b Not serving Littlepace
    70x Not serving Littlepace
    74 Normal route to Balrothery Roundabout only.
    74a Normal route to Balrothery Roundabout only.
    75 Balrothery via Templeogue Bridge not serving Ballinteer
    76/a/b Starting at Ballyfermot Church through Ballyfermot to Power City Roundabout left onto Fonthill Road, left onto Nangor Road, right into Clondalkin Village through to Boot Road turning left onto Fonthill Road to Newlands Cross, then Belgard Road to Junction N81. 76 then turns right onto N81 terminating at Cheeverstown, 76b turns left using Tallaght bypass to Balrothery Roundabout.
    77 From City Centre normal route to Greenhills Route, N81 terminating Tallaght Garda Station
    77a From City Centre via Timon North, Seskin View to Tallaght Garda Station/PlazaHotel

77x N/A
    78/a From City Centre not serving Thomas St. and James's St ,using John's Road left at Kilmainham cross right at junction Emmet Road and back to normal route then Neilstown Roundabout to Power City Roundabout, right onto Fonthill Road terminating at Cherry Orchard Hospital

79/a All services operating as 79a, operating from City Centre to John's Road, Concolbert Road, Ballyfermot Road terminating at Cherry Orchard Hospital
    83 Using Mobhi Road, Griffith Avenue to Ballygall Road East and Glasanoan Road to Finglas Village then back on normal route at Superquinn. Southside terminating at Sundrive Road.
    84 From Eden Gate Charlesland serving Greystones on N11 to Bray and on to City Centre
    84x N/A
    90 Normal Service
    92 Normal Service
    102 Not serving River Valley Seabury or Portmarnock, travelling up and down Coast Road

104 Normal Service
    111 Dunlaoghaire to Cherrywood
    114 From Kilcross to Blackrock Station, not serving Ticknock
    116 Normal service
    118 Normal service
    120 Operating via Dorset St. and North Circular Road not using Berkely Road, operating Fassaugh Avenue to Ratoath Road
    121 Normal service
    122 Terminating at Halfway House on Navan Road, not serving Ashington. To Hospital via Crumlin Road not serving estates.
    123 To and from Marino via Philipsburgh Avenue , from Marino to Suir Road only.
    128 Not serving Clongriffin, terminating at Donaghmede Roundabout
    130 Normal service
    140 Normal service
    142 Not serving Seabury
    145 Now to Kilmacanogue, using Killarney Road in both directions
    150 To Wellington Roundabout
    151 Using ringroad, terminating at Grangecastle Roundabout. In City Centre not using Christ Church Hill or serving Ormond Quay or Bachelor's Walk, using Dame St. to Westmoreland St. and Eden Quay terminating at Customs House.
    161 No service
    184 From Bray station serving Greystones
    185 Now serving Enniskerry
    210 No service
    220 Normal service in Finglas and Ballymun, not serving Ballycoolin
    236 Normal service
    237 Normal service
    238 Using Ballycoolin Road
    239 No service
    270 Not serving Littlepace
    746 From City Centre to Dun Laoghaire not serving Stillorgan Village
    747 Airlink Normal service
    748 Airlink Normal service
    Nitelinks Not running Saturday 9th January
    City Tour Not running from Friday 8th to Monday 11th January
    North Coast Not running from Friday 8th to Monday 11th January
    South Coast
    Not running from Friday 8th to Monday 11th January
    Ghostbus Not running from Friday 8th to Monday 11th January

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Can't see much of a service happening tomorrow. Especially the way the snow is coming down now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭rx8

Just in from work and the road conditions are pretty good.
    I'd imagine that most routes will be almost back to full service by now,except for some of the housing estates.

Also, I spotted this on the way in this morning and I just had to snap him before he turned into a puddle....

th_IMAG0199.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ax586

Looks like the good lot of the routes will be operating tomorrow from what it says on the D/B site:D

A few curtailments mainly around Tallaght this evening and probably tommorrow morning. Due to compacted sleet and black Ice.

11/a Not serving Wadelai, terminating at DCU
    25a To Penny Hill Pub, Outer Ring Road only
    44b To Blue Church in Kilternan
    45 Not serving last stop at Terminus in Oldcourt
    49/a Not entering The Square Tallaght, terminating at Shamrock Rovers Football Stadium, Tallaght bypass
    50 Not serving Killinarden Heights and terminating at Plaza Hotel, Tallaght bypass
    54a Not serving Kiltipper terminating at The Square Tallaght
    56/a Terminating at Ballymount
    65 Terminating outside The Square, Tallaght
    65b Not serving Killinarden Heights and terminating at Plaza Hotel, Tallaght bypass
    66a Not serving Captains Hill, terminating at Louisa Bridge
    76/a/b Not entering The Square Tallaght, stopping outside the centre
    77/a Terminating at Plaza Hotel, Tallaght bypass
    151 Not serving Adamstown, terminating at Grange Castle
    210 Not entering The Square Tallaght, stopping outside the centre

A few curtailments mainly around Tallaght this evening and probably tommorrow morning. Due to compacted sleet and black Ice.

Am in Tallaght and just after walking home. Lethal out there at the moment. The right decision even if it will slightly inconvenience me in the morning

Snowing again :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement