Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greatest Irish sports person ever???

• 01-01-2010 11:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Did anybody catch this show last night on RTE 1? Just a couple of things.

1. The show claimed that it was a public vote, I follow many sports and read all the sports sections in the paper but I never heard a dickie bird about this?

2. Is P Harrington the greatest ever Irish sports person? Maybe?

3. George Best and Joey Dunlop are northern Irish. Does that not make them British sports stars? What about DJ Carey, Pat Spillane, Henry Sheflin, Jack O Shea, Liam Brady, Johnny Giles, and the list goes on...........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

hiya and happy new year :) theres a sports category on boards where you might get responses to this thread if you post it there,theres also a tv section. this forum isn't really for sport talk,so i.ll lock this,but feel free to start a thread in one of the other sections. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement