Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads in Tallaght?

Options
  • 01-01-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Folks was planning to drive from D8 to Tallaght to pick up the mother-in-law. It's been planned for a few days however not sure if it's worth the hassle now.
    anybody any idea what the condition of the roads are like,
    greenhills Road ,Tallaght bypass ect.
    Any feedback appreciated ! 046.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jethrodublin

just came up the greenhills road in the othe half's fiesta. took it handy and not a bother. came to the lights at tymon park, went to turn left and the car slid out.

that was the worst of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

just came up the greenhills road in the othe half's fiesta. took it handy and not a bother. came to the lights at tymon park, went to turn left and the car slid out.

that was the worst of it.

Thanks Jethro. Just what I was looking for .
    Might just hold off till tomorrow so :D

Are the Tallaght roads any better out there today? 037.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Bit late, but I drove through Tallaght today around 3pm and there was no problem at all - much better than the city centre....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Helloooo!
    I have to drive around here for work, I've been up and down almost every road in Tallaght today.
    The main roads are grand, treated and relatively dry. The estates a completely different story. Madness, saw so many guys spinning and sliding around corners, my car only went once down an icey hill.
    Be careful, drive slow and you'll be fine.

• Advertisement

Thanks Cian & Convert.
    Managed to finally drive to Tallaght today and whilst main roads were fine the estate I had to drive into was still pretty icy.
    At least the car is still in one piece! Stay warm :D

Advertisement