Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions -- January 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Stormy in donegal, clothes are blown of the line.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Light westerly winds,cloudy,6 deg,dry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

10.5c - Mild, murky & miserable - Oh for some real January weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Drummer Mummer

Mild, +9c in light west n west wind. Big black clouds to the east & west but no rain, had sunny spells in between the dark clouds, nice almost Spring day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Bleak, dull and drizzly in Galway. 9.4c

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Cloudy here with a temp of 7.8c. A bit breezy making it feel cooler.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Drizzle just started here, 7 deg, light winds

7 deg,northerly wind 3-4,some showers generally cloudy

Bits of sun, bits of cloud. Typical Irish day really. Yawn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

We just had a heavy snow shower here at 2.1c now 0.9c and it gave the mountain about 1mm already everywhere lol max was 3.4c I'd say I have a chance of lying snow in the morning!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Light snow on and off all day. Nothing settling though , too warm. Currently 3.1/-1.0°C

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

5.7c with intermittent rain showers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

3c. cloudy with bits of rain. hopefully as the night goes on the showers will continue once the dewpoints and temperature falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Snowing :D:D

The Cloud has cleared now. it's feel quite raw in the brisk brreeze. What will the shower clouds in the distance deliver???

What will the shower clouds in the distance deliver???

Would probably bring showery type conditions in the distance I would imagine.. :pac:

Would probably bring showery type conditions in the distance I would imagine.. :pac:

:P

har har. i meant would it snow;)

and the answer is it won't. now that it's cold enough, the shower activity looks to be confined to the north :mad:

the current temperature is 0.8c

:P

har har. i meant would it snow;)

and the answer is it won't. now that it's cold enough, the shower activity looks to be confined to the north :mad:

the current temperature is 0.8c

The only forecast I seen tonight was from Gerry Murphy and he did speak of the potential of "wintry showers" in the north and west tomorrow. Naturally, you'd be more favored. I am thinking the occasional rainy/sleety shower for here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Thin snow up here; and bitter cold.

Clear moonlit skies.

I am ready to go to sell in Town as the money is so desperately needed; praying the last /first mile of the lane is not too bad after my last snow outing.

Still dark of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Nice coating of snow here in Killybegs :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Light frost, sunny morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Beautiful winter sunshine 3c

Cloudy and 5 deg,nothing else to say about it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Lovely clear day here. Temp 5.1c

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Glorious day here, remains of yesterdays snow in the shade, clear skies and light breeze, lovely day to be out and about.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

A nice night with moon shimmering behind a layer of high cloud. Quite eerie looking. 1.5c.

Clear night here and -1.0c Looking like its going to be a heavy frost tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snow here in a silent night. Still falling an hour ago although it seemed wet then. A fair covering.

-2,clear and calm

• Advertisement

Fairly heavy flakes now. Nice:D:D

Advertisement