Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Dublin Bus Services Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sarahd19

Hi i was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me please Curtailments currently in place are for only for those routes does that mean all other routes not on the list are running or not ?

id be so grateful if someone could tell me thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sarahd19 wrote: »
    Hi i was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me please Curtailments currently in place are for only for those routes does that mean all other routes not on the list are running or not ?

If not specifically listed, it should be running okay. Check with your local garage to make sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

sarahd19 wrote: »

The routes listed on the website are curtailments, all other routes are running, although this is not made clear on the Dublin bus site.

Advertisement