Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Age Matter??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭jeoun

DubArk wrote: »

Unless you have witnessed both of these guys together, what make you so sure he’s not lying through his teeth to you; let’s face it his track record clearly shows that he’s a man who is quite capable of lying…. He does it every time he calls you, meets you, shags you and even goes on holiday with you.

I have seen them together and it is more like a friendship than relationship. Also his bf knows of our friendship and knows we are in contact and have gone on holidays together.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

jeoun wrote: »
    I have seen them together and it is more like a friendship than relationship. Also his bf knows of our friendship and knows we are in contact and have gone on holidays together.

Nice wording, does his boyfriend no you are having sex with each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

From your OP:
    Should I get out of this before that person ends up being me?
    I think your question has been answered in the thread. It seems not to be the answer you want, so you keep giving arguments. I don't think anybody here has given the answer you want. Age does matter, to a certain extent. With age comes maturity - something that both you and your "boyfriend" are lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭jeoun

stephen_n wrote: »
    Nice wording, does his boyfriend no you are having sex with each other?

well, I never went on holidays expecting to have sex with him. these things just happen!

As for your question, no he probably doesnt know. I feel bad about it, I really do. But you know what, such is life and these things happen all the time. I cannot live my life feeling guilty about what happened.

As the old saying goes, he who is without sin, cast the first stone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

well, I never went on holidays expecting to have sex with him. these things just happen!

As for your question, no he probably doesnt know. I feel bad about it, I really do. But you know what, such is life and these things happen all the time. I cannot live my life feeling guilty about what happened.

Have you asked him to end his apparently loveless relationship and commit himself to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Ah well you seem to have it all under control! Dont know why your asking for advise then???

Hope the three of you have a ball..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Ok but it might hurt when I hit you with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dubark, seriously , are you aware nobody not using the default boards skin can read your posts? I've pointed this out before to you.

Boston wrote: »
    Dubark, seriously , are you aware nobody not using the default boards skin can read your posts? I've pointed this out before to you.

What are you talking about?

Most of your text you change the colour of the font to black, some of us use a skin where the background is black. Boards automatically handles text colour. Reading your posts for me is like this

Hight light the above

• Advertisement

Most of your text you change the colour of the font to black, some of us use a skin where the background is black. Boards automatically handles text colour. Reading your posts for me is like this

Hight light the above

Ah i see... sorry i was not aware of this at all..... see im at work and sometimes i use a word document to write my post and just copy and paste into boards.ie when i finsh... so noone can walk into my office and sees me on line typing!!!

There must be some default the makes it black.... how do i get around this boston and dont say dont type on word please? :confused:

101516.JPG

Clicking the double A button will change it from a WYSIWYG editor to a plain text editor, that should remove the problem.

101516.JPG

Clicking the double A button will change it from a WYSIWYG editor to a plain text editor, that should remove the problem.

Thank you very much...

Advertisement