Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tree disposal

Options
  • 01-01-2010 2:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭

According to Dublin Waste, there's an "Outlands Parks Depot" on the Rathbeale Rd in Swords where you can leave your Christmas tree for recycling. Does anyone know whereabouts that is? I know where the Rathbeale Rd is, I just can't figure out where they mean.

The Dublin Waste link for all the places in Fingal is here:

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/christmas_tree_recycling_2009.html

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 I8poop4U

If you are coming from the main street. Go past Jc's then Mooretown and its just in on the right before Pine Grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Does anyone know if there's anywhere left to recycle or someone that will remove a tree? We're in Portmarnock only took ours down yesterday, embarrassingly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

I have a neighbour who just left there tree down a communal side entrance we have blocking my side door. It looks like they have no intention of disgarding or recycling the tree:mad:

Advertisement