Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned yet againn

Options
  • 01-01-2010 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

you website is not a good website these so called mods are joke power tripping at every turn.i asked a compley different question and i banned for nothing.
    by this pain Zaph, and this other one dudara, and every one bis complaining about them .they can do what they like as far i can see to suit them selves.
    an copmpley unfair .they banned for nothing and permant too.

for nothing at all
    my question
    what does it mean to love your self

how to make friends

what are social skills

which i thinks its disgrace.

so what happen to freedom of speech there is none none on this website

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ladylouise, you have been asking essentially the same question in multiple threads on PI for months now. People initially tried to help, however you chose to ignore them. When it became clear that you needed help beyond what could be offered in PI it was suggested that you seek some professional help. This was not meant in any way to give you the brush off, it's simply that we are not trained to deal with your needs. However you still persisted and so you were given three months off from PI in the hope that you would seek help elsewhere, but it only had the effect of you trying to use other forums as a substitute for PI, and this earned you a number of permanent forum bans.

Your PI ban expired about two weeks ago, but rather than learning a lesson and realising that you won't be able to find the help you need there, you come back repeating the same stuff as before. For this reason I was left with no other option but to permanently ban you from the forum. And should I see you trying to use other forums in the same way as you did before I will be forced to permanently ban you from boards. I urge you to go seek the proper professional help that you need for your self-esteem issues, we really have done all we can for you here. I'm sorry that it doesn't appear to be enough for you, but as I said we're not trained professionals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

i am seeing a counsellor and personl issues isn,t any help to any one any way.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well that's fine so, we can consider the matter closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement