Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Found in Viewmount Park

• 01-01-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Female kitten maybe 3 - 4 months old found in Viewmount Park since before christmas.

It's a cross between a white cat and a tabby. She's wearing a pink collar with a bell, is used to being handled and cuddling up to people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

deisemum, have you contacted wlr? they have a lost and found section on the website, and may put it on air. also www.irishanimals.ie have L&F, put up a couple of pics/posters in shops/garages around you as its more than likely local to the area. certainly if it has a collar someone was botherd enough to look after it, hopefully someone will be thrilled to get their beloved kitty back.

if no ones comes to claim it maybe contact the vet hosptial or one of the other vets they might be able to rehome it. also the cat protection may be able to help. pm me if youd like the number.

best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

My neighbour has been on to wlr twice about this cute kitten. She's also been in contact with a vet who said to bring her in next Monday or Tuesday and he'll vaccinate and rehome it.

I've got 2 cats who were once strays plus I've got 4 hens and as I'm a childminder I don't have the room to take this kitten even though she's a cute little thing I have to be sensible, hubby is definite about no more animals. We were away until last night but we had her in the house for a while, fed her then put her in a cat bed in the shed, fed her again today and had her in the house for a while.

She's definitely used to a home environment and possibly used to children. I'm going to see about getting photos of her and put them up. I'm planning on going knocking on some of my neighbours doors tomorrow and on the road behind us.

I'll try the other things you've suggested.

She's now cuddled up on my husband's lap snoozing in front of the fire. He thinks we should keep her if we cannot find the owners so she'll have a home anyway. The heart is ruling the head :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha. Ya may keep her now. Change the collar just in case lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

kitty cutness wins every time!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

mrs ziedth is like angelina jolie with babies when it comes to bringing home kittens but i have to say everytime they make me melt like a teen at a jonas brothers

kitty cutness wins every time!!!

It sure does especially when it's helped along by a hubby who's had a few beers ;)

My other cats have hissed a few times at her especially when she's daft enough to pounce on them or swipe out at their tails. She is young but she'll learn.

Advertisement