Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Heating Oil

Options
  • 01-01-2010 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

anybody know if any oil companies are offering delivery services tomorrow, ran out of oil yesterday and house is like an ice box. any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've been buying mine from Melrose in Swords for years because they're so reliable. We got a delivery from them yesterday.
    I'll pm you their number because I don't think we're allowed to post numbers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

JH McLoughlin Balbriggan Ltd,
    Drogheda Street, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.
    Tel 01-8412606.
    Email: info@jhmcloughlin.com

Give these a ring. Not sure they be open but worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭746watts

It's worth your while getting an Oil Watchman, transmitter fits on top of your tank and sends a radio signal to a plug in receiver in the house (plug it in the kitchen) and it displays how full your tank is. They retail for about €60 and take 15mins to fit. At a glance you can check how much oil you have and should never run out again. They come with detailed instructions and are a doodle to fit.

Advertisement