Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FML Live

Options
  • 01-01-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you guys know,

Theres a big reset going on in all the football manager live worlds in February,

All clubs and managers will be starting from a level playing field, so this is a great opportunity to become active in this very competitive online game,

I can gaurantee any one who joins will love it!

For more info see :

http://www.footballmanagerlive.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Yeah most disappointing thing in the world this reset

losing a great team

all the same, i'll embrace it and see how we go with the new one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

What are the costs involved with FML. I remember a few years ago being involved in a Network league with an older FM game. That was free but awkward to set up and very time consuming. What's FML like first hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Hard to describe and prices may change, but it was about 15 for 3 months, if you bought a box copy you would get 4 months for 3.

I signed up last year for 3 months, didn't renew and got offered 50% discount on any length of subscription. I got 2 year for 55 europes.

New pricing will be out for reset.

FML is brilliant. Bar some early mistakes which they are trying to correct with this reset, its fun, you make lots of friends, there can be noone online and you could browse the market, play AI or against The CPU, build stadium or academies, learn skills, its loads to do. Addictive and I love playing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

It's five pounds (sterling) a month now, on a monthly basis.

Reset has been fantastic imo. I'm playing on Voller and Turkyilmaz Gameworlds, both are fantasy player gameworlds and there's been roughly 200+ managers online at any one time on either gameworld.

Huge changes to level the playing field for everyone, new players have as good a chance as more established managers. This is evident by me contantly being in the top ten in both senior and youth :D I'm crap really, just enjoy playing with the tactics.

Game is so good I barely play Wow anymore as I'm in this all the time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yeah its fantastic now,

very easy for any manager to come in at any time and be at relatively level playing field,

I'm currently in GW Sanchez and the russian named one, cant remember it right now,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I want to give this a try again, I'd like to get involved with a few boardsies and Irish heads. PM me and invite me. :D

P.S. Whats a returning stars gameworld?

Advertisement