Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used ipod-rescue.com?

Options
  • 01-01-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Have any of you ever used www.ipod-rescue.com to repair your ipod?

I'm considering them, they're quite reasonable.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moved to Apple media players, more likely to get first hand experience feedback here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dabog

Just to let people know, my iPod touch arrived today after being repaired by this company, and I'm very happy with it. Good as new, good prices, and very fast service.

(I shipped it to them on Monday, got it back today, on Friday)

Edit: As mentioned above: no, I'm not affiliated with the company, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I used them as well, dropped the iPhone to him and got it back 2 days later, that was about 4 months ago and the repair has stood up to the abuse a 15 year hands it, highly recommend his service

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Enough, already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement