Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hope all had a good new years

Options
  • 01-01-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

i had a great night, although i didn go to a gay bar it didn bother me, went to a good disco bar wit my friends had a good laugh. Got talkin to a girl on a dating site a while ago and hav been textin her, so to make my night complete she invited me to a house party after the pub, although nothin happened wit her it was so good to see her and she is gorgeous :) so all in all it was a great start to 2010. Hope everyone else had a great night x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

xxlilyxx wrote: »
    i had a great night, although i didn go to a gay bar it didn bother me, went to a good disco bar wit my friends had a good laugh. Got talkin to a girl on a dating site a while ago and hav been textin her, so to make my night complete she invited me to a house party after the pub, although nothin happened wit her it was so good to see her and she is gorgeous :) so all in all it was a great start to 2010. Hope everyone else had a great night x
    Please don't use text speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Iwasfrozen wrote: »

Please stop posting. She dropped a letter in one or two places, leave her alone.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Leave this to the mods, okay? It's not your job to make such corrections.

Happy new year to you all as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Happy new years!

To celebrate, Boston came round to fix my fridge. Swoon.

Advertisement