Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting from Meteor & Back again to avail of free credit?

• 01-01-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Does anybody know if you can to this or does your number have to be new to avail of their free credit offers. I see they have an offer for €150 if you move to them (expires 31-dec-09) but i'm sure they have something on.
    Have being with Meteor six months now no longer get my €20 matched when i top up.

So can I port to O2 for a day or so and Port back to meteor and get my €150 deal??

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No, you have to be off the network for at least a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

my partner ported to meteor from vodafone as i was on meteor for free calls and texts, we then both ported to vodafone over a year later(signal issues) and my partner was told if your number was on the network at any time in the past you will not get the promotional credit. the only way to do it would be to get a new number. so i got the promotional credit and he got zilch! hope this helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

my partner ported to meteor from vodafone as i was on meteor for free calls and texts, we then both ported to vodafone over a year later(signal issues) and my partner was told if your number was on the network at any time in the past you will not get the promotional credit. the only way to do it would be to get a new number. so i got the promotional credit and he got zilch! hope this helps!
    If he ported back to vodafone he's entitled to get the free credit as long as he was off the newrok for over 3 months, which appears he was.

Advertisement